Reviews for Skulls in the Closet
Tawny Owl chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Oh, that was brilliant. It was so quirky with the asides littered through it and the way that his friends are also accepting. It’s great that Chris’ reaction seems like the odd one. George’s ‘it’s part if who you are’ illustrated that brilliantly.

It did seem a bit long in the middle, but I appreciate you need to set it up for the end, and it was worth it.

All the skull references littered through it, and his struggle with his hobby gave the whole thing an ominous undertone – so I was expecting death, but I thought he’d end up loping her head off or something. Your way was so much better. I could really feel the pain of his dilemma, and I was getting a bit choked up. Until I got to the cremated line. It was wonderfully dark and I don’t think I’ve been so amused for ages.

That was really great. Thanks for posting it.
farryn chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I'm dying to know how she died, no pun intended.

Really good, was very interesting and the whole skull digging thing was a great idea.

The part where he just wished she was cremated made me laugh.

Thanks for the good work.
D-Mish chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This is so creepy? Hahaha I felt so bad for him in the end though. Nevertheles, creepy.
Darknessfalls-1120 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow this was really good, it ws almost like I was within the man's mind, feeling what he was feeling and going though all of the emotions. The words and discription gave me a crystal-clear image of what was going on in the story and I thought that your tatent was amazing. Though the main character was pretty sick for digging up skills, it was pretty easy to see that all he really needed was Flora, to save him from his insanity.

From the Roadhouse
Yellow.Jellow chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
That was GREAT foreshawdowing! Honestly though, when he started talking about her cheekbones, I thought he was gonna go all killer on me and actually kill her. Then I realized that he wasn't a murderer, crazy maybe but not a murderer. But still, those hints you dropped were just perfect. Very nice story, it doesn't sound like you were rushed at all!
20 | « Prev Page 1 2