Reviews for Fighting Fate
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2018
It’s nearing the close of 2018. Very glad to see last year’s update to the Troy & Alyssa sequel, and wondering how feasible it is for former lovers to rekindle the flame. Troy probably still harbours some resentment towards Alyssa, and his roving eye and penchant for the bombshell colleague will never leave Alyssa feeling secure. Their fake engagement should thus be very interesting, in the sparks and gunpowder-duck for cover kind of way.
Just me chapter 4 . 3/18/2017
Looking forward to the next chapter! Wonder how Alyssa will react to what Troy have to say
an old reader chapter 3 . 3/14/2017
I can to see if you updated on a lark...super excited! Can't wait for more! I miss the old fictionpress crowd!
ClosetReader chapter 3 . 3/12/2017
Oooooooh. Can't wait to read about Troy's thoughts after he heard Alyssa's side. Have been wondering about Hayley since she wasn't mentioned in the first chapter. I'm from Singapore! Haha. Tiny thrill that it was mentioned in the story.
just me chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Finally an update! It's been years since I read "clo encounter" so I will go and re read it and come back ;) Looking forward to this!
ClosetReader chapter 2 . 3/8/2017
I'm so glad that you're writing again! Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the notification. One small thing though, the time line seems a little weird to me. Have they been apart for 4 or 10 years? Would be good if you could clarify on the time line. Can't wait to read more about them and what Troy would think if he knew what Alyssa saw. Update soon! (:
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
I really hope that the alert I got on this story means you are returning to this sequel!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2017
I am sooo happy right now! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
OMG! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this! You updated! Quick question is this the same chapter or a new version of it?
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Hey there,
I would really enjoy a sequel!
freedom2619 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I finish CEI a couple of days ago and found out about this sequel OoO! I will really love to know how things between Troy and Alissa will develop.

P.D: I know it been 3 years since u post this, but I still have hopee ;)
Pearl Button chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I hope you still love writing because I would love to see where this story goes.
ClosetReader chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Hey. I know it's been 2 years and you have probably moved on to other things, but still I wish you'll update. I liked close encounters and its sad to think that things didn't work out after just one year. Would really enjoy seeing them get back together.

Btw, I'm Singaporean too!
Lonelystarr77 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I know it's been two years since you wrote this, butc
D. M. Gotmen chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Update soon pleaaaase! :)
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »