Reviews for Bait and Hook
Guest chapter 14 . 1/17
Oh, what an aggravating story. I mean, extremely well written, but jesus christ, MEN and their inability to have a fucking conversation. Ugh. So annoying and so true!

Absolutely loved it.

Thanks so much. Now I'm off to read your other story.
Starlite Nightfall chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
I loved this! Great story and pacing and I enjoyed the characters! Very well written and I just had a great time reading it. I hope they were able to find happiness with one another, they both deserve it.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
The dialogue in this is so incredibly smart and entertaining. I love how naturally this Roy wins Casey over. With the 'helping each other out', bit. Really well done.
semantics chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
Way too cute! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I do hope you write some sort of epilogue for them. This story was nice and sweet, kind of like a movie with all the quick actions and development. I also like how you alluded to Darren's attitude and actions toward Casey without mentioning anything directly. Great job! :-)
Cat's Silhouette chapter 14 . 1/13/2014
It's the second time I read this story and I really love it! It's seldom that I read one more than once. I think it's because this story is different than the mainstream and really touches me. Thank you for writting it! :)
sannah chapter 14 . 6/6/2013
thanks for this story.
it's a bit meatier than i expected, more detective less steamy romance.
Its all the same chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
I love this story so much
heyitsstupidme chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
I love storys like this. An exciting crime story and some romance all in once and a very good writing-style.
Draconicrose chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
This was very nice and sweet. Read it in like one night, I couldn't put it down (willingly).

Thank you for writing this.
JHeartbreak chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
This is an excellent story. Your abilities have gotten to the point that your deft characterization, tight plotting, and seamless storytelling are almost invisible. I felt at first that I had nothing to say, because the smooth surface deflects glances. But I want to congratulate you.

I like how quickly and cleanly you resolve things. "Fiend by the Bay" was good, but it sprawled out very large. This story economically tells exactly what it means, without lingering. In terms of credibility, I never doubt that you know what you are talking about in terms of police and crime.

I don't know what you are doing now, it seems you haven't posted anything here in over a year. Off in the lucrative and glamourous world of print publication, no doubt.
ladyfortune chapter 14 . 7/17/2012
Great story! Thank you for writing it. Really enjoy your work.
Fumiki chapter 14 . 10/30/2011
Aww, it's the end? You should write a sequel.. One-shot sequel would be enough. Or an epilogue.

This is a very entertaining story :) I was expecting a less confusing ending, but it doesn't matter... Keep up the good work!
Eggage chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
This was an enjoyable read. Thank you for writing it. :)
JudasMonster chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
Good story. Lots of emotion and love. Can't wait to finish :D

Casey is so cute! He just wants to live a normal life :( It's not easy... but he has Roy now, our "good guy".
Gentlewater chapter 14 . 7/3/2011