Reviews for The crystal guardians : Cale's adventure
HeroofEnelios chapter 23 . 8/13/2010
So this is the end of this book? Sad face...:(

But at least a new one is coming! That makes me happy. I hope you write more soon!

And don't say this wasn't really good. I enjoyed it all the way through, especially Cale and Amber. I hope the next one comes up soon. :)
HeroofEnelios chapter 22 . 8/12/2010
Great update, and I wonder if Cale really thinks he's doing the right thing by wanting to kill the king. Perhaps Ixam is using Cale just like Arthia said. Update soon!
HeroofEnelios chapter 21 . 8/9/2010
Yes! I'm glad to be reading this again. I've been stuck with my internet down and haven't been able to do much, but glad to be reading again! Update soon!
HeroofEnelios chapter 19 . 7/19/2010
Tis, lots of stuff has happened in a short amount of time. A character died, they can't get the life crystal, and they are for the moment reunited? Eh, I should read the next chapter. Great one by the way!
HeroofEnelios chapter 18 . 7/15/2010
Heh, I read your warning at the top: "Viewer discretion is advised", like something off a hit TV show. Really clever and well done. Write more soon!
HeroofEnelios chapter 17 . 7/15/2010
Short chapter, but this one has made me get into the mood of reading today, because I honestly didn't feel like it until I found that two new updates for this story were made. Good job!
HeroofEnelios chapter 16 . 5/7/2010
An excellent update, and good development in the story. I really like it so far and keep it up, I can't wait for more!
HeroofEnelios chapter 15 . 4/22/2010
I'm glad that this story was updated, cause I am bored, and needed something to do. Anyways, a job well done with this chapter and I can't wait to read more!
HeroofEnelios chapter 14 . 4/17/2010
Heh heh, Arbine and Warhon, cool character names, and in general, cool characters. A great update, and I greatly look forward to more!
HeroofEnelios chapter 13 . 4/10/2010
Amber is totally my favorite female character in this story. No questions asked. A great update, and I will be looking forward to more of this soon!
Dawn that Shines chapter 13 . 4/10/2010
Good job! I like the story. You have some spelling and grammar mistakes, but doesn't everyone?
jayjay192837465 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
it waz cool i liked it and hi brother
Wendy Thompson135th chapter 11 . 3/27/2010
You know the enemy is brutal... your men could very well be wiped out." said Kyler.

"If that is to be, then they will have died with pride and honor." said Acuneur stubbornly.

Kyler smiled and said, "Good man, you. Now, report to sector seven along the outside of the wall and await my orders." ~~Commas, commas, commas! The third sentence is the only one in standard format. "... your men could very well be wiped out," said Kyler. "...pride and honor," said Acuneur ...

"thanks Cpt. obvious." mocked Cale right back. "No need for thanks Lt. Sarcasm." shot Jesse. ~~Capitalization: Capitalize the first word of a sentence and most proper nouns. (Asterisk) Direct address is set off with commas(since it is an interjection). Altogether, correctly, the two examples are like this: "Thanks, Cpt. Obvious," mocked Cale right back. and "No need for thanks, Lt. Sarcasm," shot Jesse. ((Comment note: e. e. cummings is _not_ capitalized, following the writer's usage.))

Also, don't throw capitals around any-old-where: ...asked Amber; The day was searchingly hot... If you are depending on a spell checker, DON'T let it pick your words for you. Searchingly is not a synomyn for scorchingly, no matter what it may tell you. When in doubt, consult a dictionary.

Cale could make out the lines of individual soldiers lined in neat rows and columns. ~~Too many synomyms. Cale could make out the individual soldiers.
Yah.i'm.hot.so.what chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I like how your using a 3rd person view its refreshing now a days people right in first person I'm glad to see you're challenging your writing. Keep it up
HeroofEnelios chapter 11 . 3/27/2010
Yes! Another good chapter put up! I seriously enjoy reading this, especially the scenes between Cale, Amber and Jesse. Great work here!