Reviews for Power and Finesse
Nikolai Lee chapter 27 . 6/19/2010
You make me a very happy ninja by updating this ;D When I saw the notification in my inbox, my face broke out into this huge grin. Trust me when I say the first thing I did beside check my inbox once I turned on this computer was read this chapter.

I'm curious as to how Avalon is going to explain Rowan to his family, which makes em eager for the next chapter. I also wonder how Dom's handling the cats. xD Dane and Chance is really warming up to me because I find myself enjoying the sniplets of this cute couple. I can't wait to see the results and the next chapter~
aesthetic.rainbows chapter 27 . 6/19/2010
Best chapter ever. Like really, I'm probably going to be late to where i need to be because i read this, but it was just so good...i couldn't stop.

I liked the little glimpse into Dane character that we got, and i cant wait to see more.

It's also easier to read with out Rowan mood-swinging the whole chapter. The frustration caused by improper communication drives me crazy.

It was so great, in fact, that i had to review.

-Lee
YoMommaBiatch chapter 27 . 6/19/2010
This story just keeps getting better and better!

Dane & Chance
PapayaDemon chapter 27 . 6/19/2010
YAY! Rowan went home with Avalon _ I was soo hoping that was going to happen! His interaction with Avalon's family was absolutely adorable, especially with his little sister. Teaming up against Avalon like that *Snickers* Anyways, great chapter. Keep up the good work!
Megsi chapter 27 . 6/19/2010
Haha, I typed my password wrong when logging in and it came up with the re-captcha thingy and it was 'the runt.' I had to laugh at that seeing as Avalon's mum had just been going on about how small Rowan was... Even fictionpress agrees! lol.

I wanted to start off on some grammatical things and stuff... But even though I found some I couldn’t remember what they were so, whatever. It’s not like they were life-changing or anything, lol.

I recently realised that I love the way you change the point of views... like switching between the sets of characters. It's like you're just reading a story and then that bit pops up and while it's still written the same kind of way it seems external; like a narrator... I bet that makes no sense but yeah, I'm a bit like Chance when I try to explain things, lol. Anyway, it just reminds me of T.V shows where they have the dramatic voice over’s before switching scenes and I love it, lol.

Oh Dance... how you amuse me so. I loved their bit. Chance is so clueless to all of Dane's flirting but not... Like sometimes he doesn't realise he's flirting but other times he ignores it because he sees it as Dane being Dane. So obviously I'm happy that they kind of got it on and their flirting was cute, even if Chance didn't realise he was flirting, but I was a bit upset by how uncomfortable Chance was. I love how Chance can make Dane all paralysed and vulnerable and how Dane just confuses the out of Chance, lol. When they first kissed I couldn't help be reminded of Avalon and Rowan's first kiss and I had to go back and read it, lol, to see how the two straight boys thought processes differed, lol. Its funny how Avalon doesn't even think of it as being gay at first he's just like 'oh, this is hot... I'll accept the consequences later' but Chance while he still thinks it's totally great just can't see himself doing anything back; he can't see himself as being gay. But he's kind of gay already, like how he chose to follow Dane instead of trying to score with the girls and just how he's doing everything for Dane. So, he should come around eventually... Once he's gotten over his awkward head trying to figure out what the hell is going on. Ah, I love him :). I’m also very glad that he’s trying to get Dom and his mum back together. When Rowan was having family fun time with Avalon’s family and he thinks about his own and how something is missing I couldn’t help imagining Dom, Rowan, Henriette, Chance and Sierra all having fun in the same way. Then I like, aww, they have to get back together!

I adore Tommy and Kona so I was glad to see them back, if only for a small time. It's nice to see that Kona sort of seems to be evolving even though we don't see too much of him. He's always gibing good relationship advice to the guys. And Tommy is just adorable. Actually, he reminds me of Tommy from Rugrats as they share a name and they are both the sweetest things ever, lol. Definitely one of the cutest couples ever :).

Haha, I loved Rowan running away like ‘a little bitch.’ Funniest thing ever! And Avalon tackling him was absolutely gorgeous and funny. Also; insert victory dance here. Damn you for making me doubt my assumption! Meany pants :. Lol, I knew that he would eventually have to meet them but then I was like maybe he’ll meet them a bit later. I’m glad that Rowan sort of likes Avalon’s family... I think. His sister was funny, I wonder what her reaction will be like when she finds out that the ‘hot’ guy she’s crushing on his Avalon’s boyfriend and she more or less told him. Actually, I can’t wait to find out all of their reactions.

Dana seemed sweet if a little over-bearing but his Dad seemed a bit harder. I was angry at him for talking about Rowan that way before I realised that Rowan was, in fact, a spoilt child, lol. And also that when Avalon was first getting to know Rowan he himself decided that he would be able to put up with him if he could ride the maserati, lol.

The last bit, in their room, was very cute. They’re both really starting to like each other and it’s frustrating how they won’t just say it already!

Looking forward to your next update! :)
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 27 . 6/19/2010
ok. wow..that was an amazing chapter...first of all, dane and chance were adorable in this one...i love how dane was soo confused and chance the same, please dont torture them, both of them are soo cute together...then there is dom and chances mum whih i hk is also very sweet, i can feel the drama coming up, i know that it going to happen its almost inevitable. and avalon and rowan were so cute...that tackling rowan to the ground was adorable...i know am rampling...please please please update soon
may16 chapter 26 . 6/14/2010
When Dane was seducing Rowan it was annoying but when he do that with Chance it is totally cute! So sweet!

I wish Avalon will bring Rowan with him, if not Rowy will be too sad! :)
Esquirella chapter 26 . 6/13/2010
AWESOME! Dane made a move! Now let's see if Chance can figure out what the hell's going on!

Avalon shouldn't feel like he has to choose, but Rowan will act as he always does. It's great to see Lzayla back in the picture. Now maybe she can help Avalon in his quest to help Rowan mature. Although would it be too out of the realm of possibility for Avalon to take Rowan home with him? that might ease the paranoia a little.

Poor Eli! LOL! He has to share Layla again. Good thing he's so understanding.
ToraYashaChan chapter 26 . 6/12/2010
the ending made me giggle so much. x3

I enjoyed this chapter quite a bit. I'm glad Layla and Rowen are friends again.
Megsi chapter 26 . 6/12/2010
Ah. Another chapter where Rowan ponders the meaning of love, lover's fight, boundaries are crossed and friends make up.

I'm really glad I read your story... I just had the crappiest weekend and this made me smile for the first time. So thank you. I'm in my last year of school, by the way, and I like it when you update on Fridays or Saturdays :). So I can read it without feeling guilty about homework, lol.

I cannot believe how little time has gone by in this story. Layla and Rowan were only fighting for like a week but it felt like FOREVER! I'm so glad they made up; their reunion was very cute. I thought it was adorable when Rowan told her that he loved her and finally Layla is proud of Rowan too! Yay! We should make a 'we love Rowan and are very proud of him' fanclub together... with maybe not that name. Seriously, this chapter was very good on the 'I am proud of Rowan moments' like him feeling guilty about missing practice, trying to comfort Avalon before he found out the news, him telling Layla that he loved her and admitting that he loved Avalon... In a very round-about way :D. Her and Elijah are still adorable even if she is the 'worst girlfriend in the world,' lol. I'm also very glad that Layla had a big part in this chapter as I was starting to miss her and her control freak-iness, lol.

I was so sure that Avalon would take Rowan. But I guess Rowan really needs to be separated from Avalon for at least a weekend because Avalon can't be around all the time forever, and it did provide the perfect opportunity for Layla and Rowan to make up so I can't be too angry. Anyway, Avalon is far too nice to just suddenly force his crazy boyfriend and the fact that he is gay onto his parents. They would probably die of Rowan-overload. Plus, you also said that there would be drama between them and if Avalon was always perfect and mostly did what Rowan wanted then there wouldn't be all that much drama between them, so I guess yeah. I was wrong :(.

Tommy and Kona haven't had much action lately. It's like they've died or something. They are the only boys not getting much air-time currently. Well actually considering that there aren't that many boys since Rowan never bothered to care about the other team members it's not too surprising that some people will miss out. Plus we don't see all that much of Eli in some chapters either and Chance has only just gotten a big part. But I seriously cannot remember the last time that Tommy and Kona got a big mention. This makes me sort of sad. I like them... They're cute.

Wow. Dane and Chance. Finally happening, well sort of. I think that Chance's reaction sort of show's that he might be able to turn gay eventually but he'll probably have to take a while like Avalon did to sort out his feelings. Haha, I liked the little 'wager' between them and poor little naive Chance not believing his mother when she told him that Dane might develop a little crush and for walking straight into that one without realising Dane's alterior motives.

That's about all I have to say... I wonder if you ever get sick of long-winded reviews about nothing in particular? Because that's what mine always seem to end up like. Oh well... Bye :)
RawwrrrRose chapter 26 . 6/12/2010
ohmygawd:)

Dane and Chance are so freaking CUTE!

I think Chance is bi... hehehe.

Plus, his reaction to Dane totally shows some sexual tension between the two of them;)

Poor Rowan:(

He just doesn't understand why Avalon has to go home...

I hope they have make-up sex!:D
DestinyDez chapter 26 . 6/12/2010
AAH! You cruel cruel person! Leaving it to end like that, but I liked it haha... now I'm going be thinking all day about Chance's reaction. About your school question. I think people in High school in Canada end at the end of this week (well that what my friends in my hometown said.) My school in Sweden ended on Friday! Now before you get confused, I'm Canadian but I moved to Sweden September 2009. Thank goodness Layla and Rowan are getting alone much more now. I was worried that she would vanish if they didn't. OMG! Rowan said love! He finally said it. Now I love that little guy even more, not that I can really say anything about him being little (I'm only 4"11 or 148cm). Rowan is reacting strongly towards Avalon's leave to his family but I completely see Rowan's point of view. I hope everything goes well with that... this starting to feel less like a feedback/review and more like gossip haha :)

P.S. I'm happy you feel more complete because of me. I love make people complete, it makes me more complete. The more complete you are the more I am. Ok I should stop there about this complete-mushy-gushy stuff, it's starting to make me sound like a crazy love struck stalker.

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 26 . 6/12/2010
this last part with chance and dane was soo cute i could barely stand to not giggle :):) i really liked this chapter, this story is getting better and better...i cant wait for the next chapter :)
xxdeadxx16 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Rowan's so cute i actually like his attitude it adds to his charm.
zac04 chapter 25 . 6/7/2010
wow..this is definitely my favorite story...:):) i can not wait for more. I think Rowan is growing on me...just as much as Avalon is...i hope that he will have the patience to brake Rowan's walls though! :) i hope you update soon :)
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »