Reviews for Power and Finesse
Angelxoxo13 chapter 27 . 4/15/2011
This chapter is so sweet tha it give me cavity. Lol. Not really, but you get what I'm saying right. :)
Angelxoxo13 chapter 26 . 4/15/2011
Aw. Rowan's in love. Dane's...glad that he have some1 to 'disturb' lol.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 25 . 4/15/2011
:) Rowan's changing lil by lil. Glad Avalon for being w him.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 24 . 4/15/2011
This chapter is full of aww sweet! They're soo adorable, esp Dom, Rowan and his kitten. And Avalon being sweetest boyfriend.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 23 . 4/15/2011
Glad to know that Dane moving on. Hmm! Telling an oldie as dinasour is awesome, but antique sound much better. Plus I like Dom and Parker they're awesome dad. They're really a great example of dad, unfortunately, they're 'rare' type. Lol.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 22 . 4/15/2011
Hmm nice chapter. Though I feel that Dane planning on something, and Chance is kinda...a good match? For Dane, coz I don't want him interupt Rowan love like. So shoo shoo. Evil laugh here. :)
Angelxoxo13 chapter 21 . 4/15/2011
I like Rowan now. Lol. But that Dane ruin the mood. God that man so full of himself! Other than that...Rowan and Avalon kinda aww, sweet. Oh yeah, I realised that all yaoi, gay etc stories in fb, nearly all, picturing the gay couples, boys as flaming gay, soft gestures and all that . I wish at least authors not stereotypes those guys, manly perhaps...not all gay men are like that. Squidy. To sum it up. :-/
Angelxoxo13 chapter 20 . 4/15/2011
I dn't knw what to say bout this chapter. Rowan altitude kinda getting into my nerve I guess. Sigh. Got to break from reading this. I'll be back reading this after I check my fb and twitter. Or else I might leave the story for good. :) I'll be read later though, got to clear my mind. Ciao.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 19 . 4/15/2011
Finally Rowan's take a step, choosing Avalon. Rowan. That boy need lots of love! Insecurity...
Angelxoxo13 chapter 18 . 4/15/2011
Rowan dad is awesome, and I hate the fact that Rowan can't choose. :(
Angelxoxo13 chapter 17 . 4/15/2011
Avalon need lot to do to coax Rowan out off the shell he put himself in for all this years. He did a right thing that makes Rowan seems distract during the practice. Dane doesn't too clingy, much, in this chapter to ruin the mood, which is quite good. :) A great chapter. I like where this lead to.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 16 . 4/14/2011
Rowan, that boy surely looking for trouble. I doesn't like Dane though, I want Rowan stick to one. But, Rowan being Rowan, we can't help it. :-/
Angelxoxo13 chapter 15 . 4/14/2011
...they're together! Yay!
Angelxoxo13 chapter 14 . 4/14/2011
Jealous Avalon. Diva Rowan. :)
Angelxoxo13 chapter 13 . 4/14/2011
Protecting Rowan...and *squee!* Rowan kisses Avalon!

P.s : don't bother w my last chapter review, where I typed something that you can't understand, lol, something something Rowan and something Rowan, please read my last review, that's happened when your brain thinking, and trying to intrupt my previous already decided review. Lol.
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »