Reviews for Power and Finesse
Angelxoxo13 chapter 12 . 4/14/2011
Aww, Avalon bothered that Rowan ignores him. And~ the kidneys part, and factured gallblader really funny. And~ I like that Avalon and Rowan getting closer to Rowan.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
Suck. I'd typed Avalan before didn't I? Jealousy Dane. Hmm. Rowan make me think of him as girl, hmm, I don't know why. ;) The characters are all very entertaining.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
I feel Rowan, when he poured his guts out, and thinking of Layla. It's sad, man! But you make it up by the hillarious last paragraphs, doses of Rowan/Avalan are can't be resist. Xo.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 9 . 4/14/2011
ARGGHH! I don't want he end up w Dane! You can imagine I'm screaming by the last sentence of the chapter. 0_o
Angelxoxo13 chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
I still think that Layla very exaggerating bout those boys wellbeing. Well, boys always be boys. Girls shouldn't keep them boys too rules up. They doesn't like it. Let them loose, they got much energy, let them get rid of that energy...once that happened, they'll tame down. ;)
Angelxoxo13 chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
Aww, sweet! *o* Aren't they both sweet. Rowan's sound like dominant bottom, don't cha think? ;)
Angelxoxo13 chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Nothing much happened on this chapter, but I like the built up 'relation' between Avalon. Avalon sound like some chinese sea food that they like to eat. Lol. Abalone? It is sound alike avalon. Just saying. I start to like the story.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
I have no idea that...Layla's be so dramatic when Rowan said he want to marry her. Being Rowan not that he takes it too seriously. Hm.
authorLH chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Awesome story! :D
Megsi chapter 33 . 3/18/2011
Wow! You updated :) So good.

I couldn't even remember what was happening so I went back a few chapters to skim read but then I had to read them all again because your writing just draws me in and it's impossible to skim it! So I fell in love with your story again :)

Rowan was so cute in this chapter. I really love that you're still taking the development of his feelings slowly.

I couldn't get over how Eli got in the head with a shoe and how Parker was wondering what pansy would use a shoe. That really made me giggle; a lot.

The Dom and Sierra moment was cute; Dom was like a teenager again.

Rowan honestly just keeps getting better even if he is so Goddamn annoying to everyone. I really loved how much he was upset by Avalon's broken leg and the ending was really cute how Avalon was freaking out about Rowan dumping him and Rowan telling him that he'd push him but not carry him. He's a weird one; but adorable all the same.

I'm excited for more :)
raravis chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Yay for updates! Especially this one cause it was awesome! I don't remember if I've ever reviewed before but I really wanted to now cause I just wanted to say how much this story rocks. I love how you have such a solid group of characters on top of two already complex main characters. It just gives your story a kind of depth that's uncommon on fictionpress. I can't wait to read more! Great job!
zac04 chapter 33 . 3/14/2011
when i saw you updated, i screamed, jumbed up and down in my room, scared my boyfriend to death...and the neighbour knocked on the door because he thought something happened to me :P:P thats how happy i was...:D:D thank you for updating :):)

btw all those things really did happen :)
the pocket of your jeans chapter 33 . 3/13/2011
"I'll push you wherever you need to go."

I am dying, I am dead, jesus in a handbasket. Rowan's got a heart! Rowan knows how to be properly affectionate! God, everything about the hospital scene was the best.

I love Parker. Best minor character, ever.
Elira Winter chapter 33 . 3/13/2011
*sniffles* So. Cute.

Thanks for updating, I love this story!
arandm30 chapter 33 . 3/13/2011
It's so good that you've updated. I've been waiting for this for ages. But it was definitely worth the wait. Hopefully the next chapter won't be as far away.
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »