Reviews for Cross My Heart
AhMin chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Um. Your fan is back! Heehees. The pen name min is taken so I am AhMin. Hehe. Saw that u are from Singaporean. Yay! A talent from my country! :)

As u can see I am currently reading cross your heart, night pov. Hmm.. I've been meaning to send u an email about what night and chris looks like becuz i really want to draw a picture with both of them together! :)

Hehee I subscribed to you already. So I will read all your stories. Hehehe. :) Your story is extremely addictive by the way.
Troyal White chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
I'm quite excited to read Night's and Chris' story from Night's point of view. Your writing is much improoved from VS. I must say that I have a little crush on Night; he is a seriously cool vampire! I've recommended this series to a couple of friends of mine who like vampire stories. Eagerly awaiting more! :)
Sakiru Yume chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
The writing style seems a little immature for his age and the way he acts in VS, but it was pretty good.
Dalilt chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Well I can't wait to see the story from Nights POV. I bet its pretty interestin :) Keep up the good job with ALL your works.. I really love your stories
multisanity chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This is a nice 'catcher'. I'm eager to see where it goes from here.