Reviews for Life Goes On, Even Without a Mom
suoiruccandy chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I fell in love with both of these stories! It took me a while to get through all of them because I started them during exam time but it was the best reward ever :) I can't think of saying much more besides exceptional writing, i loved your characters a lot they really drew me in and I sort of feel like they are a part of me now. The story took a long time to fold out and at times it frustrated me at times but it was worth the wait. Thanks for giving me something awesome to read. Can't wait to read anything thats related to this series. A bit after the publish date but I'm so glad I found it! Favourited story, author and also following you, cant wait for your updates :)
luv4jake chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
I apologize I read the rest of this story on my kindle not the new one either the kindle 3 with keyboard. Its a pain in the butt to review on btw. I love this story though and I'm on the last part of this story. I started this morning.
luv4jake chapter 14 . 7/12/2012
lol yep yep you're going down Rip.
luv4jake chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
Aw I love the Tom, Colt and Charlie interaction.
luv4jake chapter 12 . 7/12/2012
I lol at this part: "Stop watching high school movies on Family Channel. You're being ridiculous."
luv4jake chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
aw I love this story so much. Tommy tries well sometimes.
luv4jake chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
I love that Carri got the pretend vapors lol.
luv4jake chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
uh oh Charlie you're in too deep and I like it.
luv4jake chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
poor thing it was over once you kissed him lol.
luv4jake chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Aw these two are so freaking cute I loved the retelling of the kindergarden incident lol.
luv4jake chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Oh these two are so entertaining and cute.
luv4jake chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
lol okay Tom is getting on my nerves again it really is a love/hate relationship up until the end.
luv4jake chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Oh I'm starting to fall for Tommy already damn it I thought I would hold out longer. I guess its so much better the second read around.
luv4jake chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
And so it begins I love this couple the best out of the saga at least so far. The last story is incomplete. Why Lord why? Just kidding but I do wish you would complete it.
luv4jake chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Omg I forgot how much Tommy got on my nerves at first but he's guy. What can you do? Until next time.
316 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »