Reviews for Life Goes On, Even Without a Mom
KT Jones chapter 35 . 3/12/2010
You have me hooked... I've been hooked sine the first one, but I just can't get enough of this one... I guess it would be because it reminds me of similar events in my life... let's just hope Charlies ending is better then my own..

Keep writing! Can't wait for the next one.
LoverBug chapter 35 . 3/12/2010
I really don't think Charlie is a slut at all, i mean Thomas cheated on her and shes not cheating at all. She's free to do whatever she wants, and kissing does not make you a slut!
class.act chapter 35 . 3/11/2010
I don't hate it at all. While I do want Thomas and Charlie to end up together, I don't think there's anything wrong in either of them being with other people while they're not together. I like the distinction between love and lust. And, frankly, I'm tired of Charlie hanging onto Tom. I mean, Thomas *is* engaged to someone else, whatever he may feel/ whatever his motives are, and it was beyond time that Charlie moved on, or at least genuinely tried to.

Although, I'm not sure I like Hayden much -considering he knew how confused and distraught Charlie is- but, again, Charlie should also have known better than to test his feelings/control. It would have been much had she had sex with someone else; at least it would've resulted in one less casualty, and spared Hayden -who I generally like- the emotional drama.

On the other hand, I'm confused about Tom's engagement. After all, through out the story, he's been the one more actively involved in the relationship, with declarations of love and marriage. I understand that, obviously, he's tired of blowing-hot-blowing-cold!Charlie, but considering his willingness to hang onto her, his feelings for her -displayed at the party, his pretty much straightforward behaviour up till now, and of course, the fact that marrying Charlie was probably his biggest dream/ ambition, it's weird.
NemoEvermore chapter 35 . 3/11/2010
Woah. That was quite unexpected... Charlie and Hayden are hot, but without Thomas in the picture, the story is different.

And I hate Thomas' fiancee! Dx
lawannab chapter 35 . 3/11/2010
I didn't hate it. I've wanted her with Hayden since he came into the picture. I just don't like Thomas and I think Charlie would be a fool to take him back. If he had screwed around on her just once while claiming undying love for her it would have been forgivable but he screwed Kimber again just to hurt Charlie and then Kasey. He doesn't love Charlie, he loves the idea of Charlie. If he truly loved her he would have stayed faithful to her.

Charlie needs to move on and enjoy life with Hayden.
UbiquityEssence chapter 35 . 3/11/2010
OMG NO. ugh thomas a such a jerkface i can't believe he's marrying another girl when he's suppose to be in love with charlie. I CAN'T BELIEVE HIM!
Catherine Julia Jefferson chapter 35 . 3/11/2010
I actually liked this chapter. It was nicely put together.

Anxiously waiting to see what happens next...
just-amazing chapter 35 . 3/11/2010
I would of Reviewed before but I'm never on my account so I didn't bother. Though, now, i feel i need to. I respected Charlie's decision on not having sex before marriage and I'm a little upset that she had sex with Hayden. I would even be upset if she had sex with Thomas. But anyways just to get that out. Though i understand that it was lust. Sometimes people just can't help it you know. That is why I was kinda surprised with she didn't have sex with Tom. Anyways just to get that out. Now I'm kinda pissed, Tom said that he would make charlie his wife, though he's getting married to another's person...? And also i know why she was just so upset after she understood what she did. It wasn't only because of what Hayden it and it was just because she loved Tom. I think maybe it was also because she wanted to wait till marriage like her mom. I donno... i might be wrong, but whatever. Now i love Hayden and everything but i really want Tom to marry her. For the last couple of weeks i have been waiting for you to update and the chapters have been amazing and i'm always on the end of my seat, though i really want Tom and her to get married. I REALLY do. They were meant to be together! Anyways yeah so GREAT job and thanks for putting the time into writing.
leanna williams chapter 35 . 3/11/2010
i think this story shouldn't be cliche.

as in she ends up with thomas.

this would be an amazing story if she ends up with thomas.

because the way this is going shes going to get with thomas.\

and she really shouldn't.
sweetmelody chapter 34 . 3/11/2010
sorry..am i missing something? how come people are saying charlie slept with hayden...WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!
FauxAfflictions chapter 35 . 3/11/2010
I hate Thomas, and its annoying how hung up she is over him I mean seriously. Hayden seems way nicer.
cat10985 chapter 35 . 3/11/2010
SO umm ya of course i hate it.. but i kinda knew she was going to sleep with Hayden.. BUT the only redeeming factor was that he was a dick in the end and that she was hurt. lol. that sounds horrible.. but i feel like if she slept with Thomas it wouldn't have been like that.. plus she totally could have had him if she would have just gone back to him and told him she wanted him.. ya he cheated and blah blah and i know ppl think she is weak but i dont think so.. i think it was hard for him too ya know because she was alawys going back and fourth with their relationship and i still say that i don't remember them being a couple.. so ya.. but i have to say i am glad she regreted it.. lol. and that she thought of thomas.. lol.. and i really do hope her and he get back on track. i get what you are saying about cookie cutter.. most things dont happen the way you want them too.. Like Felicity.. don't know if you watched it.. but she slept with some random dude as her first time.. not noel or ben.. so ya. i hate it. BUT i GET it.
2 lazy 2 log in chapter 35 . 3/11/2010
I hate you! why would you do that! she was supposed 2 lose her virginity to Tom!

all i can say is that u better do something to get them together...

anyways... i still love ur story and i think ur an amazing writer!
craze0102 chapter 35 . 3/11/2010
i've been reading this story for a while now and i'm sorry i never reviewed before but Charlie's character is starting to get a bit ridiculous. i mean i understand that fact that she lost her mother and her father was gone a lot and her commitment issues but come on having sex with Hayden just doesn't add up! i know Thomas cheated on her and that was horrible but right now Charlie's character seems rather selfish and horrible and it doesn't fit with her character.
khorik chapter 35 . 3/11/2010
I don't quite understand why Charlie's so upset... it's not like she and Thomas were dating / It's a tad confusing, still a great chapter though!
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »