Reviews for Life Goes On, Even Without a Mom
sportluvr chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
i have to say i was really entranced by this story and the one before it! i hope u write a sequel because the characters are really deep and entertaining and believable and you tell a great story!
veronica leigh chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. Agh! I have SERIOUSLY been looking for this EVERYWHERE! For ages! I first read this on Quizilla, so so so so soooo long ago, and recently I've just had the feeling that I wanted to reread about Charlie and Tommy (because I LOVE THEM!) and I couldn't find them anywhere on Quizzilla when I decided to dig up my old account and look. So I goggled the title of this one (it was the only one I could remember the whole name to... :3) and I FOUND THIS! It's totally made my day! I can come read Tommy and Charlie as often as I want now 3 I just wanted you to know that Darby and Colton, and Tommy and Charlie are literally two of my all-time favorite couples(: Never change a thing!
witeaya chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
reread the story and cant help loving this all over again even with thomas-too-much-whoring-around-and-mistakes and charlie-inherited-bitchiness.

cant help finding that charlie was so similar to emma. or maybe its the other way around.

darby must be the only girl in this series with the least if hers was the biggest.

love ur writing!

kudos
BeccaLee03 chapter 50 . 11/24/2011
I really liked all the twist and turns you made Charlie & Thomas go through. Every time i thought they were done they weren't. Lol I'm excited to find out if Hayden finds his happy ending.

P.s I agree it doesn't make someone a slut if they kiss multiple guys or date multiple guys. That's what high school and college is for. To make mistakes so we can learn from them. Plus how is a girl suppose to know what a right guy is if she hasn't dated a few others? Lol Love reading your stories!
prplmum chapter 50 . 11/13/2011
Loved reading this story, it's nice to read sequels so you know what happened to the characters. I feel sorry for Colton never having found another love again but at the same time I think it's sweet. I adored Charlie and Thomas and all the drama attached to them.
luv4jake chapter 50 . 10/9/2011
luv4jake chapter 48 . 10/9/2011
luv4jake chapter 47 . 10/9/2011
luv4jake chapter 45 . 10/9/2011
luv4jake chapter 43 . 10/6/2011
oh snap not Kimber lol! I'm glad Hayden gets to move on I always like him and William. Until next time. Wippet is taking over lol.
luv4jake chapter 42 . 10/6/2011
Yay they are together super yay. Nessa is a little on the crazy side okay a lot on the crazy side.
luv4jake chapter 41 . 10/6/2011
Omg I cried the last few chapters very well written seriously WTG! Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 30 . 10/6/2011
Please tell me Tommy didn't really sleep with Kasey for the love of God? She really put herself out there this time poor Charlie.
luv4jake chapter 29 . 10/6/2011
OMG no Tommy didn't wtf? Men so useless sometimes and they don't see women clearly. I knew Kasey's ass was trouble. I like Hayden is still in the mix and those rugby chicks lol.
luv4jake chapter 25 . 10/6/2011
Damn Hayden just went by the wayside plus he didn't take her to prom because he wanted to get laid. I don't she just ended up with Thomas which is what I wanted but not like that I liked Hayden a lot. I was starting to like him more than Thomas but I didn't get to know him because you flashed forward and he was a jerk I guess but I still want to know where this goes.
316 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »