Reviews for Life Goes On, Even Without a Mom
JustWords chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
Ok, so I've already reviewed for your updates, and told you i love this story, but is there any chance of getting a look at what tommy is thinking? its sorta confusing seeing where he's coming from if he doesn't like her lol...

huge fan, and getting more so with every update :D cheers
JustWords chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
OMG! I LOVE your story, in case i haven't told you that, and i have to admit, even if he's annoying, tommy is so hilarious... its like theres this underlying thing he has for her, and he covers it up by being a total ass.

I'm BEGGING you to keep the updates coming, with this story and your others, you have a lifelong fan now xDD

well, cheers, Good Luck in all future writings! :D
RebelWithoutACause2013 chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
Its so good!
to fall or to jump chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
Why is Tommy such a jerk to her? Thier relationship is so weird. They like each other I think but then they call each other names all the time. It was cute when they woke up together.
XScarletX chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
Love this chpter, and this story. Please write more soon.
to fall or to jump chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
Aw! They are absolutely adorable together! And I love Charlie and her dad's relationship. It's really sweet.
JustWords chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Hi! AWESOME story you have, i always love the borderline love/hate relationships, their so funny to read, and as long as the ending is good, they're just a major favorite of mine :D so you have a fan! Ok, so you put up SEQUEL: arranged marriage, and i just started reading it. Major shocker with it coming from her mothers point of view, this sounds like its going to be sad :( well, anyways, hope you continue writing Life Goes on, Even without a mother..

I'll be watching for updates! :DD oh, and how long do you think the story will go on? with the way you have it, it could end with something setting off the tension that i assume will be more apparent as the story goes on, or you can drag it out nicely with both of them slowly falling for each other, and denying it...or just her denying it, and him being all obvious about it, in a ..hmm..interesting way :P

Well, let me know if you need any help, i have little writer ninjas xD jk

Cheers!
to fall or to jump chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Aww! Gage sounds sweet! Did she read the letter her mom wrote for her yet?
XScarletX chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Cool story, loving it already. Please put more up soon!
Priscilla Shay chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
*gets odd feeling* Daddy's moving on isn't he...

Update soon!
dreamercrys chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Cute... I love how Tommy and her interact. So, nonchalant about everything, its very amusing... :D
atreyu love chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
i read the arranged marriage one and its cute that charlie's father is still in love with darby!

Also, what is going to happen with Gage and Thmoas?

Cant wait! Please Update!
ArrogantlyModest chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
I read this story on quizilla...i keep reading it over and over again. Im pretty sad, yeah? But really awesome story.
dreamercrys chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Woot! So glad you're writing this. Can't wait for more! :D
to fall or to jump chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I love her! She's almost just like her mom! With spunk and everything. Poor Colton... He sounds so sad. ( I cant wait for the next chapter!
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »