Reviews for Life Goes On, Even Without a Mom
luv4jake chapter 21 . 10/5/2011
You're starting to lose me he cheated again and she still wants him back come on. I hope Tommy stays the fuck away from her or they remain friends that's it good lord. These two are a hot mess truly.
luv4jake chapter 18 . 10/5/2011
Damn bailey is a jerk but I like that he fought the 2 most popular and hot guys already. He probably kicked Drew's ass too lol.
luv4jake chapter 17 . 10/5/2011
Yay she's at least making him work for it I hope charles isn't a douche.
luv4jake chapter 16 . 10/5/2011
She better not take him back because he says he sorry. I hate that shit it doesn't matter if they weren't really boyfriend and girlfriend its just wrong. If she loves herself she will kick his ass to the crib at least until he gets his shit together just saying.
luv4jake chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
Wow tommy's story was sad but Charlie's story was epicly sad. Damn. I hope Tom doesn't have sex with someone else seriously because she is pushing him to do it in a way.
luv4jake chapter 14 . 10/5/2011
Its too late girly you do already Tommy's right give up the ghost and agree to be his girlfriend.
luv4jake chapter 13 . 10/5/2011
Wow Colt was pretty cool with Tommy but then again he's looking in the mirror at himself at that age and his daughter is happy.
luv4jake chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
Things are getting normal kind of I Tommy doesn't mess up?
luv4jake chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
C is getting in deeper and so is Tommy.
luv4jake chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
Sam didn't ask because she already knew and has known this whole time. I love it until next time.
luv4jake chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
Aw they both got their little feelings hurt.
luv4jake chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
Its going down and I like it.
luv4jake chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
OMG this cracked me up so much: "You said you loved me." I whispered, though my voice sounded strained from crying.

"I was asleep." He answered too quickly. I quirked an eyebrow and he rolled his eyes. "Fine, I wasn't sleeping. But I didn't mean to say it. It just came out. God just pretend you didn't hear it, okay? Ugh. Girls are so dramatic."

"Donut race turtle?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Too much? I thought it would sell the sleeping thing." He chuckled again then got a serious look on his face, that I would probably have missed if the moonlight wasn't so bright through the window above the bed we were in.
luv4jake chapter 6 . 10/5/2011
OMG I love what C did at the end of the chapter you go girl!
luv4jake chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
OMG Sam she totally freaked me out with the yelling at the door I thought was her dad at first good lord.
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »