Reviews for Life Goes On, Even Without a Mom
luv4jake chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
I knew Gage and Sam were going to end up making out. I like Tommy a little lol. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
I hope Sam's okay and not doing her dad lol just kidding. Tommy is trying ain't he? I love it.
luv4jake chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
omg Tommy is a jerk ugh with a foot fetish lol.
luv4jake chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
h oh Tommy is in the house lol. Poor Colt.
Barbie826 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Ok, I'm going to say something else. It's like you wrote your story and you KNEW you were going put Hayden and Thomas together. And it felt so forced. I couldn't even feel any chemistry really with them at the end.

And it has nothing to do with a story having to be "cookie cutter" or not. Lots of people write stories and are realistic and don't have to have forced romances. You say she "loves" him. But there's way too many moments where I'm sitting there going why exactly? I'm not seeing it.

Uh. I just couldn't like any of the characters in this. You know what would have been realistic? Her not ending up with Thomas and finally growing up and opening her eyes. I don't know if you intended for people to root for the main couple or something?

Gah, why is Hayden the only one I want to read about in this story.

But as you can see, you have me interested in the characters enough to make me mad. So that's a good thing.
Barbie826 chapter 28 . 6/19/2011
I couldn't continue with this story. I skimmed the rest.

I can see how this and The Band Geeks story are similar. Hayden and Callen remind me of each other and both annoy me. Hayden just acts miserable all the time.

They even talk similar like they did in the Band Geeks story. Thomas talks like Nate.

You even had her think she's fat and Callen had a eating problem too.

You even had Thomas go and sleep with different girls just like Nate.

At first this story interested me and I was into her and Thomas together and was feeling their chemistry. But then you had Thomas go off and sleep with other people. And you had the main character forgive him for it. And this is just like Callen. It's like you wrote them to have some sort of backbone, but then you didn't. And they come off as weak. I don't care if they aren't together, if some guy says he "loves" you, he wouldn't be so quick to jump in bed with someone else. Or actually WANT to hurt you.

The whole, oh I love him and I can't help it. But I don't want to. While we have Hayden here, who you made me like in your writing. I felt their chemistry. After Thomas did those things I couldn't feel their chemistry anymore.

I just can't like the main guy in this story. And I'm with her best friend Sam. Seriously? Anybody who keeps taking someone like that back and keeps getting hurt is setting themselves up.

But Hayden, he deserves better.

But goodness I do love how I can always picture the people in your writing. It's like it's actually happening in front of me.
Barbie826 chapter 25 . 6/19/2011
Uh.. this girl. Really? This is just like that Callen girl.. Why do they both give in so easily?

I like Hayded a lot!
musicandlyrics511 chapter 32 . 5/23/2011
This story has made me cry many times. Especially when Thomas wrote that letter to Charlie. I've been through this same thing with a guy. I'm a little bit younger than Thomas & Charlie, but the feelings are all the same. Amazing story! Amazing plot! Amazing characters! I can't stop reading this.
honey splattered brains chapter 24 . 2/26/2011
... i like charlie and all but she is such a tease and a whore. i feel bad for tommy and hayden. especially hayden :
honey splattered brains chapter 22 . 2/26/2011
i love hayden
honey splattered brains chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
.. both of them are so stupid. XD tommy is so oblivious to charlie wanting him to be jealous and making her be with him LOL i love them
honey splattered brains chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
their relationship is so weird. and confusing. but cute. very cute. XD
honey splattered brains chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Oh my god it is so cute that Charlie got angry that Tommy doesn't like her. AND IT'S SO CUTE THAT TOMMY IS ANGRY THAT CHARLIE DOESN'T LIKE HIM. XD
addicted chapter 50 . 1/30/2011
I loved this story! its like so detailed and realistic...whats the name of the sequel? i don't see it anywhere?
musicluva4eva chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
I loved this story from start to finish! this is my favorite story on fictionpress and i have read alot of fictionpress stories

Keep writing!