Reviews for The Merchant Prince and the Thief
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
ouu good this is getting good! please continue! :)

haha im just waiting for when elias becomes impressed with xile's skills ;) heh.
twilightserius chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
wow this is interesting and i like reading it
blackkitties chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
me like, cant wait for more :P
Talana K-T chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
oh please, can you update? I love this Both characters are so much fun. Please update?
deerka-m chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
Ohoh, this is quite the lovely story if I do say so myself! I love Xile, he's such a quirky little trickster. And I really like Elias' character, too, even though he gives off the impression of a hard-ass.

I hope you update at some point, that would be awesome.
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
Just found this, and I have to say, I hope you're planning on posting more. I'm enjoying the chapter, and the characters.
yesplease chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
Love this story so far! I'm surprised it hasn't gotten as many reviews as one would think. It has great potential, and I just can't wait to see what the next stage is with Xile and Elias. Hope for an update soon. Cheers.
Elezbed chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Well i think that Elias is beginning to suspect the truth !

I wonder what is going to happen next...

Good chanter and write more!
Happy Cereal chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Ooh, great second chapter! The characters already seem well-rounded and you can really visualize them. The descriptions were great in that they weren't too verbose nor were they too simplistic. Was a bit short, but really enjoyed it, especially Elias! (hee!)
Happy Cereal chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Really great start, loved the descriptions. Pace could be a bit slower, but other than that, great job! Can't wait to read more!