Reviews for Good Girl, Bad Boy Twist
oneTWOpunch chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
Shit she loves him? AWH!

Cant say we didnt see that one coming. Glad you didnt stall it forever though.

I'm very impressed with your development of the characters and the relationships between them. It makes reading feel more real. Thats what I always look for in a story.

Anyway, KEEP IT UP!

Love your story!
oneTWOpunch chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
God, I could go on and on and on about how much I'm really falling for this story!

I cant get over how good you are. I mean yea theres a few mistakes and crap but its really the story were all after! Jeez, you just... are really good.

You should think about publishing!

Her and Max are too freakin sweet!
oneTWOpunch chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
HA! New girl having anger management problems. Nice.

HOLY SHIT! How'd the lockers open! You better tell us!

Whoa, were getting some new termeology... hm.

Lacy seems like the on purpose air head friend. LOL.

I really, really, really like Bryan's humor.

OH. MY. GOD!

You are amazing!
oneTWOpunch chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
I really love how you keep starting your chapters off with quotes. It's cute in a sort of sad way that she makes her dad breakfast. Kind of like she's trying to be her mother but its like a natural thing to happen given her's has died. :(

I keep wondering why the "pack" is always starring at her. OH! and whats up with nobody having ever seen their parents?

I love her witty sarcasim! (or yours i guess, w.e. lol)

I like how her taste in music is expansive. And how you've written her, and how each song could easily play in the background, fitting the moment. Nice!

Oh thats just too good that she gave them the bird! I like her.

Oh boy, looks like Bryan is gonna fall for the player! Cant wait!
oneTWOpunch chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
You are so right with there always being a song to describe an emotion.

ROTFL! Tarpons/Tampons! thats just awesome! Is this place real? If so is that realy the mascot?

Your flow of the story is really amazing.

ahaha "Fuck a Duck" classic!

Holy shit, her coach is gonna bang her Dad?

God I am really falling for this story!
oneTWOpunch chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
You have T-A-L-E-N-T! Very excited to read the next chapter!
kp85 chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
im really likin it so far keep it up...plz try to update soon.
Stretch19 chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
Not what i expected but i'm really liking it so far, keep writing!
gigglebug chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
That was awesome! I didnt like the cliffy though :(... its very interesting and its nicely paced... keep up the great work! And update quickk! I want to know what Max has to say about Bryans mother...
Miss-Simmone01 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this story. So far you've set a good pace, your transitions are clear and the order of events , markings of a well written story.
Sui Juris chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Im thrilled about this story. Its awesome! Cant wait for the next chap! U rock!
ladii3-l0v3 chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
i am falling for this story too. you make great stories love them lots and keep up. cannot and i mean it i cannot wait to read the next chapter! oh yeah first to review yay me!1
27 | « Prev Page 1 2