Reviews for The King's Groom
Fumiki chapter 18 . 11/11/2011
I love Marek and Kole. They're just so sweet together :D
dividends chapter 18 . 11/2/2011
cant believe how awesome this sotry is!

or how much i love marek!
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 17 . 10/28/2011
"OH MY GOD! I've turned you into a guy!"

I actually laughed out loud at that part.
BoxCut chapter 14 . 9/12/2011
There's a typo in chapter 14, right after the smut scene

"Marek wrapped an arm around Kano's waist and pulled him closer under the blanket." Cute story (:
McLovie chapter 17 . 9/6/2011
Tali go die... and author-san go die 10 seconds after. Authors who pair characters up just because are the worse, oh this character has six love interests oh lets make sure they aren't lonely... The reason I hate it is because stinks of immaturity. Its the kind of mind set going on that says this is my story and I'm going to make everything have a happy ending like a fairy tale... I grew out of fairytales along time ago.

Besides the extra it was great, soooo glade you didn't got the mpreg route! Anyway thanks for a great story.
darkangelblossoms chapter 18 . 8/23/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story. Very nice!
tiatan101 chapter 18 . 8/7/2011
Oh wow what an amazing story! I started reading and really just couldn't stop myself afterwards. I really loved the concept and the relationships that were throughout the story. The only flaw that i could find really was some small spelling and grammatical errors, along with some inconsistency with names, but they didn't really distract any from the story, I'm not really a picky reader. Great work, looking forward to reading the rest of your stories!
coffeexkitkat chapter 18 . 7/29/2011
Fufufufu... I loved this story! Made me all giddy while I read it all in one day. Keep writing! :) ganbatte!
Insanity's Genius chapter 18 . 7/25/2011
This was an awesome story! Great job! D
r7gray chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Wow, this is really good (on the first chapter haha). I like how you have invented another world. It is alway fun to do so. I have been trying to too, but it is not easy. You have done it though :D
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 18 . 7/18/2011
i really enjoyed reading this ) i knew who "the bad guy" was the first time he was introduced he was kinda like morgana in merlin, so obvious you want to face-palm yourself because the other characters don't realise that they are EVIL xD

i got frustrated with kole sometimes though, he was just too oblivious and trusting, i would have been suspicious and demanded a lot more answers than he did! marek was really sweet, a truly likeable character )

just one thing, maybe you could get someone to proof-read this, there are some grammar-mistakes and words misspelled. if english was my first language i would have offered, but i think i would make mistakes p i just think it would lift the story and it's a good one so it deserves it!

thank you for posting this, i enjoyed reading it D
Passing Reader chapter 18 . 5/25/2011
Love, love, LOVE your story! I was hooked on the first chapter and couldnt stop till the end. The plot was fun and eye-caching, I wish the characters had a little more sparkle to them (all the boyos were stunned durung every kiss scene lol) but overall very fun. There were some words that got mixed up, like great for greet ect. To which a beta or a good proof read could fix to really polih this off. The story was great and I look forward to seeing more of your work! Thank you so much for sharing, till next time!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
gosh, this is a lovely story. i wonder that kole never gets any other physical ailments considering the TONS of stress he's under: new world, new expectations, new people, plus the necessity of a faked love life and possibility of death.

but i love how marek and kole fumble around each other with love. it's really endearingly cute.

thanks for sharing!
YamiTenshiKoi chapter 18 . 4/7/2011
HOLY SHIZZ. That was beautiful. I've been reading this for hours without any breaks... You're one of my favorite authors, and I simply adored this story(: I saw it was unfinished before and promised myself that I would read it as soon as it was done. So I did!

XOXO

Lexi
Cian Keita chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I fucking love your writing, definitley one of the best I've read so far. Damned amazing
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »