Reviews for Heaven Far Away
Dexterium chapter 29 . 5/20/2013
Absolutely fabulous.

It was heart wrenching and heart warming at he same time. You turned an over used plot idea into something truly spectacular. I can not see why his story does not have more attention. If this was for sale in a bookstore I would buy it in a heartbeat.
The Goddess Luminariel chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
someone must draw this... perhaps submit it to suBLime?
TheGhostChild chapter 29 . 11/15/2012
Goodness. I cannot believe it's over. I enjoyed every word. Even if your thirteenth chapter made me sob my brains out. This will definitely remain one of my top favorites c:
TheGhostChild chapter 27 . 11/14/2012
Goodness, this chapter is amazing. So many emotions. Its like every character needs their own story, they're so multifaceted.
I love this story so much.
TheGhostChild chapter 25 . 11/14/2012
OH, I KNEW it. That tricky little minx! Brilliant, yet heartbreaking :/ Good luck to Chitose..
TheGhostChild chapter 23 . 11/14/2012
AAAAHHHH! OHGOODNESS, TELLHIM D;
TheGhostChild chapter 20 . 11/14/2012
Goodness. So many blurred lines and repressed feelings.
Is Chitose trying to make sure he's worth the owner's love? I'll find out c:
TheGhostChild chapter 17 . 11/14/2012
O.O Damn. That's the kind of power one should really fear.
TheGhostChild chapter 16 . 11/14/2012
OHMYGOD! So it was the owner that bid? :D MMNNN can't wait to see where this goes c:
TheGhostChild chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
I am literally SOBBING. That was so painful to read. So heartbreaking.
That poor man. God.
I don't even know what to say! Just so hurt over this.

Wonderful writing.
TheGhostChild chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
How in the world did this only get thirty seven reviews?
My goodness! I'm always on the edge of my seat, I love this so much. If this story were a movie, I'd be watching it once a day c: I'd be quoting from it.
So well written. I love it.
lovebird17 chapter 29 . 9/17/2012
Hi!

I'm not gonna lie to you; this was an absolute bitch to read through. Not that it was badly written, but it was very long. And at the risk of sounding like a whiny fifth grader that has to read books for English class, on a school day when you have to focus on uni, and preferably only that, it's not a good idea to read such a long story.

Loved it anyhow.

Purry love,
lovebird17
BegToDiffer chapter 29 . 8/28/2012
that’s an awesome read. it so didn’t deserve the lack of reviews it currently has. awh. it’s somewhat bittersweet -but painfully true irl- that after all the things kazuya had done he’d never able to get rid chitose off takahiro’s heart completely. love this :D
Almecestris chapter 28 . 2/12/2011
Beautiful ending for a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Almecestris chapter 16 . 2/12/2011
I'm never much of a reviewer, but this chapter really really really really deserves praise. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »