Reviews for Heaven Far Away
Ashley3000 chapter 28 . 12/7/2010
thank you so much for wriing that story it was reaally good
Niyla chapter 28 . 10/18/2010
Sensei *bows*

Thank you for all your hard work over the past year. This story has been so amazing and I have enjoyed every second of it fully. The ending was simple and beautiful and I am so glad to have followed you till now.

Please let me know when you start your side story as I am very keen to read that as well.

I hope you continue to write and do well in whatever you choose to do.

Again, truly thank you.

~
Sonata Scroll chapter 25 . 9/18/2010
Your writing is absolutely fabulous.

This is one of the best stories I've read.

All your characters are brilliantly written.

My heart was racing so fast as I read the last 4 chapters.

The war brewing between Chitose and Kazuya really brought out intense drama to your story. I couldn't stop reading.

And as Kazuya hugged Chistose and thanked him was such a touching moment, proving how deeply Kazuya has come to love the owner.

I'm filled with anticipation of what's to come.
cocorolla chapter 25 . 9/15/2010
Totally had a mix between an orgasm and heart attack when Chitose was all "I'M BETTER FIT YO." I love/hate Chitose and I hope you write more on him since he's such a mysterious and creepy little fuck, and also more about the previous owner of Opiate.

I'm truly tickled by this story. I know I don't review very often, although I know I should, but I think I should tell you now that I adore this story and you've made it such an amazing read. Keep up the superb work! :D
Niyla chapter 24 . 9/6/2010
Only one more chapter! That is both sad and exciting as I am eager to read the conclusion but to know there will be no more to come will be very difficult to bare.

I agree completely about there being no black and white justifications of emotions. And the best stories are the ones that recognise this fact.I look forward to the sad day when the story is concluded. Thank you
Niyla chapter 22 . 8/30/2010
Ah! I don't know why my last review didn't come out properly but here is what it said:

I really love the way you have set the situation up so that even though I want Kazuya to "win" I still really feel for Chitose and even feel angry at the Owner at times.

I absolutely cannot wait to read more and I am glad you have over-come your block!

Niyla chapter 23 . 8/30/2010
OMG!

I can't handle this~ I held my breath the entire chapter!

For some reason I didn't get a notification about the last two chapters (.
Niyla chapter 21 . 8/24/2010
YAY~ I am so happy that you are getting through your writers block! I would certainly like to read your posts on Livejounal... could you send me the link? XD

I really enjoyed this interlude... It was very soft and had a more subtle feeling of struggle. I also really liked seeing this side of Ren

Thank you again for a lovely chapter~
Sonata Scroll chapter 13 . 8/7/2010
The story is absolutely fantastic.

But, this chapter was the best so far.

triggers your emotions while reading.

Well written.
Nekokatsura chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Pretty good xD but I agree with the person below me.

This story really should be on fan fiction. After all, fiction press only has original stories.
Niyla chapter 20 . 7/27/2010
Sensei~

I was so excited to see a new chapter up! And it was certainly worth the wait

I am glad with your decision about Kazuya and Kain... I was nervous for him but I think he needed the experience (_-)

But the ending is too gripping! How will Kazuya react to such a declaration of war! Although I am glad Chitose didn't totally snap at hearing Kazuya's words, I still fear for how he may act once Kazuya accepts his challenge *nervous/excited*

Can't wait for the next chapter! XD
Kailee chapter 20 . 7/26/2010
I absolutly love this and it needs more reviews. I'm used to reading fanfiction, so I'm used to there being more reviews. :) This story makes me very happy. I'm not sure why, but it does. I look forward to reading more of it soon!

Thanks for posting!
Niyla chapter 19 . 6/17/2010
Kya~! So exciting!

A part of me wants Kazuya to actually spend the night with a client but then at the same time I hope something happens to stop them! XD

And don't worry about taking your time... every chapter is well worth the wait!
Niyla chapter 18 . 6/4/2010
Even more heart wrenching than Takumi's interlude. I am left with tears in my eyes and an aching chest. It was fantastic but yet another host who lives with a broken heart. I guess that is the sad fact of being a host. I really love Bakusui-san and hearing that his past also holds such darkness only makes me love him more. I hope Kazuya has or can bring even a little happiness to these broken hosts and that his story doesn't end the same. Although something tells me that the ending is inevitable, and regardless of it's mood I look forward to reading it. Even with the sadness these endings hold I can't help but think back to something Kazuya said in chapter one:

"because of you, I will know the taste of loving someone so completely

They all experience this. And even though their love results in a bitter end they have all experienced this happiness. I don't think any of them would change anything for the world.

Again, thank you Sensei.
cocorolla chapter 18 . 6/2/2010
This is such a fantastic story. It's always got a subtle cliff hanger and shock value to it that just slips right in there. :P

_ I want to know why Chitose is such a creepy little fuck though; aside from the obvious.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »