Reviews for Heaven Far Away
Niyla chapter 17 . 5/29/2010
*chills* Wow! That was so creepy! I can't wait to read about Bakusui-san next! I have been wanting to know more about him for a while... He is a really strong character to me, one of my favourites! Very excited! XD
cocorolla chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
Oh mah gawd. WHO WON KAZUYA YOU EVIL AUTHOR!

Chitose is kind of a creepy little bugger when I really think about it, and something tells me he's going to do something. o_x

ANYWAYS! Fantastic chapter, superbly excited for the next one! Keep up the amazing work. :D
Niyla chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
Kya~ I couldn't believe it when there was a note to me at the end! XD *blush* Thank you! I did get your message... I thought I also replied but maybe I forgot (V_V)

I loved this chapter... I know I always say that but each one really does set a new standard. I know I keep saying I hope nothing bad happens but I also love drama and... well... I do also enjoy when things do not turn out with a standard "happily ever after" so I eagerly anticipate the ending and what causes Kazuya's thoughts from chapter one. Hope the ending doesn't come too soon... I will be very sad when this is over *tear*
Niyla chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Okay... so I just re-read chapter one (I can't help it! It's too good!) And I finally made the connection with the foreboding opening sequence... Now I am terrified for what is to come! I am preparing myself for the heartbreak of a life time. I hope with all my heart that I have misinterpreted something... (don't tell me though... I will enjoy the relief if I am wrong~)

I know I am probably just an over excited fan that keeps leaving silly reviews but you really should feel great satisfaction and achievement from this story as it's greatness is beyond belief! (_)

p.s.

If other people read this review hear my words: KEEP READING! You will love it! XD
Niyla chapter 15 . 5/23/2010
I don't know whether I am happy or sad. It feels like my heart might beat out of my chest but is that in excitement or pain? This is truly one of the greatest stories I have ever read. Please keep up the good work Sensei~ I look forward to future chapters... in fact, I desperately await them!
Niyla chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
*suffering from blood loss due to immense nose bleed* I don't think I blinked or breathed the entire time! I am speechless. *bows deeply* Sensei, you have no idea how much this chapter means to me! Definitely worth the wait~ XD

p.s.

But I feel a little sorry for Chitose-san... I hope everything works out.
Niyla chapter 13 . 5/23/2010
That was too sad and too beautiful to be tainted with words. *bows* Thank you Sensei, I loved it.
Niyla chapter 12 . 5/23/2010
So Chitose-san is starting to show his true colours~ I sort of like this side of him... but only when directed at the right people. I really don't want to see this malice directed at little Kazuya-chan~ *nervous*

Thank you for you're hard work Sensei XD
Niyla chapter 11 . 5/23/2010
OMG! I nearly had a heart attack! Poor Kazuya... everything backfired so terribly. But I wonder if his "plan" was going to be very successful anyway. Seems he came pretty close to making an enemy out of Chitose-san. And I fear how the Owner would react to that : S

Ganbate Kazuya-chan! I'm rooting for you XD
Niyla chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
*lies dead on the floor from over excitement*
Niyla chapter 7 . 5/22/2010
Again you made me laugh so hard. I love the image of Konbayoshi walking in to see Chitose dressing himself in a room with Bakusui and Kazuya! And the simultaneous response "training" almost as if they all what to make that thoroughly clear. hahahahaha

But now I fear to read on about Takumi's demons... : S
Niyla chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
Wahh! I'm scared... what's the deal with Chitose-san? I can't tell if he is nice or not. And that warning by Takumi seemed so ominous... Ganbate Kazuya! Fighto~! XD
Niyla chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
Sensei! You are such a tease! lol I nearly died reading the Bakusui part... I can't wait for when Kazuya finally completes his training XD

Again, loved it! (_)
Niyla chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Hahahahaa! I loved it so much! I seriously laughed so hard! My favourite bits were:

"Am I so intimidating that you have to bunch yourself together like that?"

I loved this line. It made my heart beat so fast XD

"was it sinful for him to feel… well, disappointed that he wouldn't be molested?"

Bahahahaha! This was so hilarious! I loved it so much... I too was disappointed he wouldn't be molested! lol

"So then, what type of people would you molest, owner-sama?"

Such a great question. I could picture Konbayoshi's response so clearly~

Such a great chapter and I know it's only going to get better! I wish I didn't have assignments to do so I could stay up all night reading this! (I might just do that anyway XD)

Niyla chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
*Sque!* It's too good! I am loving every moment. Konbayoshi is such a great character~ I am in love with him! XD I love the cold, powerful type (Like Yuki Eiri)

So good, so good! Can't wait to read more but had to vent my thoughts first!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »