Reviews for Silver Lights
shanaenae123 chapter 14 . 10/2/2010
i love this story! and i just want to say... i HATE... NO LOATHE sarah. and also i'm pissed at conrad. that's it hope you update soon :)
mehinator chapter 12 . 9/1/2010
make her and trent get together and then make conrad jealous even though he's marrying sarah
Miss Mysteries chapter 11 . 8/31/2010
hi, Great story. I just have a question though, does this chapter really go after the other one? because it seems a bit disconnexted to me. But otherwise i think its a great story, its interesting and you can never guess whats going to happen next.
Katapult chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Okay so I just started reading your story and...I LOVE IT! Please keep uploading more chapters!
gracie-p chapter 10 . 7/4/2010
:O please update!
VampireWerewolf5150 chapter 10 . 7/3/2010
please don't do that i really want to read more of this story..it's so good to me please carry on PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU DON'T STOP MAKING THIS STORY!
Chesterfield chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
OK, I must say that I liked the length of the last chapter the best, because it did the best job with cliffhangers and building up to the big shock at the end. The other three chapters were sort of dauntingly long.

I think you write really well. You do a good job showing the emotions of your characters without having to say "Kitty was sad." We can get it when you use loaded words like "slumped" and "sprawled."

However, I think you need to work on aesthetics, as far as grammar and format is concerned. I personally don't think there should ever be "ANGRY HARRY POTTER CAPS YELLING!" or seven thousand exclaimation points. If you convey the character's emotion through their actions and what they are saying, then their anger should be implied without having to captitalize every letter. (It shouldn't be a problem for you since you've already shown you know how to show emotion.)

Along those same lines, dialogue format (in its most basic form) is like this:

"Hello," said Joe, waving.

Try to go through and perfect every piece of dialogue you have. You can easily make this not only very well written, but also easy to read. When little things like dialogue format are off, then it's distracting.

Keep up the good work and update often!
CandiedApples chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
good story hope you update soon i cant wait to find out what he said!

Meli
chibi96 chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
omg did u have to leave it as a cliffhanger? why? why damn it...? *exhales* the story is really good. dont have any critism so yea...
Kittycat23 chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
Hi! Sounds good so far! Loved chapter 4 the most! Please update soon! Can't wait to read more! Would you mind reviewing my work? Love to have ur input!