Reviews for Far from the crowd
Samurai-Soldier chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Wow, very nice. I love the classic air this piece lets off, it doesn't seem contemporary, which can be a good thing. It's a very sweet way to portray that feeling, and you've captured it very well. Beautiful imagery by the way, that's where most of its power lies. Any man would be lucky to have such an admiration for himself, you're a wonderful writer, Peace
Punslinger chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
A very nicely phrased picture of the private little world two people in love can share. Reminds me of an expression from an earlier generation: "You send me!" (to nirvana, Cloud Nine or some other heavenly place.) Frank Sinatra's female fans said his singing "sent" them.
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
A very nice idea, and I like the way it was repeated so that the middle stanzas reinforce the idea, and the same phrase now invokes a different image.
Abhyank chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
An indispensable display of nature to appreciate ur lover..And dts wht makes love an inseparable mixture of color..

The Landscape,Stroking it with watercolor..adding the expression of waves..different shades..all compose d nature..and u have attributed all of dm in love :)

Exceptional :)