Reviews for Kissing You And The Rest
Kildosad chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Really cute. Not much of a reviewer, but this is sho fluffeh I had to say something! :) 3
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Cute. Great job.
Being a Geek and Lovin' It chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Awe! That was so cute. Your a great writter!
Flashography chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
awwwwwwww, this was so cute !

ahahh lovely new years reso, plus i am in love with black hair green eyed guys ; )
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Ahh I love it!
M0jojojo chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Your characters are AWESOME. I really enjoy being in their heads:D
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
It was cute, maybe I should do that sort of thing, I might find love that way or at least a decent guy who isn't a right ... Anyway before I rant on too long that was really cute and fun to read. Well done
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Super cute and unique! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
TheMoltenWindow chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Cute :)
ClaryLovesYouXD chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
i luvv dis n dis actually happened 2 mi cuzo it was aswome cause she's kissin random dudes n im laffn at her
SittingOnCornflakes chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Life is indeed such a pain. It's hard to find one-shots that don't make me beg for more or feel like a cliff-hanger.

Heh, that story made my night. Big time. It completely coated all the bad vibes i've been having. I don't know why but it made my smile. I like how light it is. Not too cliche or too mushy. Just right.
SheRomantic4EverLove chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I don understan. Why u arent moré campus around here! La verdad que no lo entiendo escribes mejor que muchos que tienen miles de reviews. Que vergüenza para América jajajaja me enamoran tus historias absolutamente! One shot son lo tuyo pero honestamente no has Intentado convertir un one shot en una historia pq son increíblemente buenisismos y te lo digo tengo muchísima esperienxia en este website y eres una de las mejores :). espero que mas y mas gente lean tus one shots. Todos son preciosos pero mi favorito es roamantic novel demon.
theprettyreckless13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
AW! xD Okay, that was supermegafreakin CUTE xD Loved it :D
AnastashaMarie chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that your stories make me smile. They (the ones I read at least) are all so adorable. So, uhmm, yeah. Thanks for brightening my day!

Ana

P.S. This (kissing random people) is on my list of things I want to do before I die. I have yet to be brave enough to actually do it. I doubt you actually care, but I just figured I'd share. :)
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
hahah! aw! that was so cutee! .

:D