Reviews for Frater, Ave Atque Vale
Tool Master chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I have to say, it's nice too see something in Historical that isn't about some girl in the 17th century falling for some guy. Swear to god, ninety percent of the content under Historical follows that idea.
lovelybunchococonuts chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
This is a great story! You are leaving us in suspense by ending where you did. I can't wait to find out what he reveals!
Someday's Dreamer chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
This is a great story, I love it! Please continue and good job! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
SingingBird812 chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
This seems really interesting. I can't wait to read more. :)
GivenCircumstances chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
Mr. Muller had a little "You stupid runts! Get off my lawn!" moment, huh? xD

Great chapter with more of the scary Mr. Muller. He intrigues me as much as Rose.

But, the paragraph which starts "She chuckled," next time, you should indent the dialogue so it's not squished up.

All in all, I can't wait for the next chappy!
Michael Howard chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
An intriguing start to this story, with an appealing narrator. Looking forward to what comes next.
VitamViva chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Yay! I was glad to see this updated. I really love the old lady, but I have a feeling that her past won't be very pretty. I already have a thought in mind!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
VitamViva chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow, what a great start. Just by the description of the man had me holding my breath. I can't see what happens next.

By the way, I noticed that only people who have accounts can review this. If you allow anonymous reviews also, I'm sure you will get double the feedback!

Please update soon :D