Reviews for In the Event of a Divorce
random kid chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
oh my gosh this is precious 3
Noellesco chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I loved this. It was an entertaining read and the guy was such... a guy, lol. I was confused at first but by the end of the story, I was able to separate their two personalities and that's quite a feat for an author to have managed to pull off. Especially since you only used dialogue to convey the message across.

There were a few grammatical errors and awkward phrasing but it was nothing that a simple proofread could fix. And I do acknowledge the fact that you wrote it fairly late into the night.

Thanks for the great read. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :) Keep writing.
Cucumber-girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
That was SO CUTE w

I was expecting it to be really serious and full of emotional turmoil and everything, but it just made me feel really happy. Well done!
gotcha23 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
CUTE!
WishBlade chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This is just beyond adorable ]
tamii chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
So cute :) At first I was confused as to which voice was who, but after a while I could really see the two distinct characters. I like the fact there were no names, no descriptions of appearances - just the dialogue.

That last part made me go 'aw' too :D He's so adorable, haha. So anyway, a great story that is really quite amusing.
psycho angel chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
this was absolutely, adorably, amazing!
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
i thought that it was really sweet!

charlotte
Arlia Stacy chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I really liked this! It was really sweet, and practical at the same time. I love how, even though it's all dialogue, you still know what's happening.
balloonfista chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Aw.

So cute :)

Ri
Ravina chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This was so cute! I would write more...but it's early morning and I'm already running late for work.

Great job!

- Rebekah
LaLa chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This was absolutely adorable and I loved it. It was so funny and I love the flow of this. The back and forth between them was great. I honestly did not notice any mistakes. This was a really good story.
eamane chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This is one of the cutest things I've ever read! Very nicely written :)