Reviews for Killing By Captivation
Dominique Diane chapter 30 . 4/6
This story was sweet, I like it!
DarkAngel1130 chapter 30 . 7/28/2013
Wow...this story was definitely an adventure! I love how things always have a solution. Even when there's a possibility that things won't work out. But they do either way. And Paul and Mandy were definitely perfect for each other! I love how their chemistry worked so well with each other. And this might not be expected, but my favorite part was certainly where Paul glimpsed his and Mandy's future with two daughters. I think that was so sweet and adorable. I'm sure they made a pretty good family. I can't believe I've read three stories so far in less than a week! You're writing is definitely addicting, but I'm glad it is. I've learned so much from you! :)
turtles0284 chapter 31 . 1/13/2013
Omg I literally could not stop reading. Your descriptions are so awesome and I just loved the way you wrote. Paul and Mandy are so sweet together. I will definitely be reading more of your stories :)
Angela chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I LOVE your story so far :D Your descriptions are just so awesome and the plot seems super interesting. Can't wait to keep reading
Clouded and Instincts chapter 31 . 7/1/2012
Oh my, this story was wonderfully crafted. I really enjoyed reading this work of art.
I would really love to read your first published novel, but I don't have Amazon's e-book program. If you ever decide to start publishing with Kobo Writing Life (I've read a bunch of great self published novels from Kobo Books! It's my go-to for e-reading!), please let me know! I'll upload all of your future novels!
R. Ficst chapter 30 . 3/28/2012
nice story
R. Ficst chapter 14 . 3/27/2012
I'm going to do the smart thing and actually go to bed tonight. I'm loving the story so far, and plan to return to it tomorrow. Here's my bookmark!
sarah.evangelina chapter 30 . 1/26/2012
Loved this too. (: my favorite is the werewolf one right now though. I love your writing!
Clueless chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
You have yet to describe Mandy. For example Paul (out of all the names in the world?) well he was looking at Mandy saying how she was so attractive because of her sparkling or something or another and I'm reading and am like "What?" are you gonna describe what she looks like. 6es we know she's attractive, but so is half of the world. What does she look like? Brown hair, blonde hair, blue eyes or even green eyes. I like to picture the characters in my mind and can't very well do that without knowing what they look like. My mind wonders, next thing you know I'll be imagining her with purple hair and antlers. C'mon, I'm dyin' to know! Please!
Ice Bubble chapter 30 . 6/24/2011
Ooooh! I love how the ending gives lots of space for the reader's imagination. 3

Usually, the last comment for all your stories is the same 'Awww!' or "So cute!" which is all true, it's just that it may get boring. :) But in truth I just love all your stories, though some more than others. Anyway, I absolutely love them all. 3
Ice Bubble chapter 29 . 6/24/2011
Uberliscious!
Ice Bubble chapter 19 . 6/18/2011
:'(
Gigi chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
If your story is going to contain religious bull, maybe you should leave a warning for the readers.
Astarael-11 chapter 30 . 5/31/2011
I think this is the last story I can read for a very long time unfortunately, I really must do some study! Your stories make that very difficult and I'm sure that this won't be true and you'll be hearing from me in another coupld of days :P

Anyway, sorry about the ramblings, let's get on to the story. I know that I read about a third of this story before and was even reviewing it but then got uber busy. The rest of it was really good though! I loved reading about how much Mandy and Paul loved each other, it was super-cute, especially what the two were willing to give up for the other.

I very much enjoyed it, it was good and the whole concept was really good. I think the description of Satan was particularly interesting. Not what I was expecting although I was expecting him to be handsome which you did state.

So yes, fantastic story and I will TRY and be good and study but we both know that's not going to happen...
Bite The Succubus chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Ho? Nicely written. I enjoyed this chapter very much so. Mandy seems to have accidentally stumbled upon something bigger than she could ever imagine. Thanks for writing!
270 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »