Reviews for Killing By Captivation
pinkeclipse chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
Thanks for the update! I can't wait to see what his plan to protect her is!
Evanescence's Love chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Is there going to be some sort of love triangle if a angel comes into this. I guess my imagination is taking toll, but here is what i think- Mandy also sees an angel that falls for her and tries to convince her that Paul is bad...well he already is, but you get what i mean. And then there is a big fight between Paul and the unnamed angel.
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
how does mandy believe in all of this?
FlowerNinjagurl101 chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
update soon:)
Astarael-11 chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
Oh, cryptic... Although, at least she now knows that Paul is a demon. Anyway, that was good and it'll be interesting to see what'll happen next.

Not doing anything exciting for Valentine's Day, not really a big Valentine's person but I hope you have fun.
pbgurl chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
I wonder whether he is going to take her to hell directly or somewhere else to keep her safe.

I'm surprised she hasn't freaked out yet, heh.

-Liz :D
pinkeclipse chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
Loved it! Can't wait to see what he proposes to do about the sutuation and if she will go along with his plan...
zoba20 chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
very very interesting !

hope u update more soon.
Khazkhaz chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
Like it a lot, got an air of creepiness around Paul, wich only adds to his hidden side. Mandy seems to good for a man like Paul to be after, because of what she is 'destined' for.

As for crushes, I found out mine is clueless on reacting. I told him and he walked away silently, next week I tried to explain I wasn't being set up and he refused to stop and listen.
DarkestOfNights chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
"Because I need you". A creepy, nice way to end the chapter, creepy but nice. I wonder how she will react to it, since she didn't seem to be phased by him following her.
SCHATZI87 chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
i hate cliffhangers lol but they make it so good. a movie i once watched said that you have to keep an audience wanting more and have them interested for the 1st moment. i have to say that all of your stories do that. once again thank you for helping me escape :D keep up the good work Lady Femme Fatale
pbgurl chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
“Because I need you.”

Wonder what her reaction to that will be.

-Liz :D
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
love it
Astarael-11 chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
OK, so I have to say that I love Paul's dark mysteriousness because even though we know what he is and what he wants, Mandy doesn't and the way you describe him is totally cool. Makes him seem even more dangerous, which isn't necessarily a bad thing :D

I do have to feel sorry for him though because all he wants to be is human but he can only achieve it by doing something inhumane. A bit difficult for him I should say and I'm guessing things are just going to get harder for him.

As for your question about finding out how your crush likes you, I have no idea. I'm pretty dense and clueless about that sort of stuff and my friends find it a wee bit frustrating... Although I suppose sometimes you just get the feeling, like they start talking to you more than to others, they talk to you about stuff and just generally pay you more attention than is normal. Ugh, I'm terrible at explaining and I'm not even sure that made sense but yeah...
KittyKatLover chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Interesting story so far... I hope it doesn't become a love triangle or something...

Update soon!