Reviews for 猫柳ちゃん : Nekoyanagi chan VOL 1
Octopus.in.the.Labyrinth chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
M... Interesting, DarkNeko-dono, VERY interesting...Octopus understands you very much... Reviews are VERY necessary... :3 SO OCTO-BOSS WILL REVIEW YOUR STORIES! YAY FOR REVIEWS! Octo-boss thinks your races are very very cool... And on a completely unrelated note, thanks for your advice in school... Octo-boss will study HARD for you and herself!
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /
Serenity Productions chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Great stories!

-Serenity :]
SUPAHKJUMP chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Shiku's sudden manifestation made me burst out into laughter for some odd reason. People suddenly showing up places always makes me chuckle.

Anyway DN-sama, this reminds me alot of how I used to write. Believe it or not I started out writing exactly like this. If you'd like I would be happy to teach you.

Well since I can't wait for your permission we'll start the training now.

The style you are using to write your stories, isn't really in a story's style. You are writing your advents and exploits more like a skit for a play or a drama rather than a book or manga.

So my first lesson to you is to simply write down the details of your story starting with persons, places and things that surround them. Explain all of them in a paragraph then move on.

Whenever you need a character to speak use these: " " and follow them with a He said, she said, he explained, he laughed etc.

I'm not much for going into long boring detailed textbook explanations.

Anyway this is it for your training today, I'll teach you more in my next review. Keep it up kid.
SUPAHKJUMP chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Since you were so kind to review my story I don't see a reason why I shouldn't review yours. Compared to what I write all of the time this is actually quite a nice read, gives me a chance to step away from all of the fighting and bloodshed for something alittle more pleasant and civilized.

I'll keep my eyes on this one Dark Neko-sama
monsterbunny chapter 17 . 2/8/2010
Hm... I wonder if this legal to review your own story... I guess that's why I'm here to start the ball rolling. So what I think about my story is nothing because I'm not the one to judge so it would be nice to hear someone's comment for once. Thank you, I'm an egoistic maniac and as you can see I'm desperate for reviews and it's nice to have met you.