Reviews for The Princess and the Pirate Queen
this-is-silence chapter 19 . 12/28/2010
What a marvelous story. I could not stop reading until the end. I loved that the characters were able to hold my interest.
pLaYFulPixI3 chapter 18 . 4/7/2010
Oh my gosh, your story must have been the best one I have read so far! There's literally nothing I can comment here except how absolutely entertaining your story is! I have completely forgotten about the beeping device when you brought me so into Sierra's life aboard Pandora. You really made me change my perception towards pirates too, haha! If only you could make your story longer, concentrating also on the feelings that was slowly being developed between Sierra and Raoul. Not forgetting Amuines feelings towards Sierra.

So everyone knew Sierra was a Princess? So what made them wanted to treat her this way and then befriending her? I bet pirates hate all Nobles since they kill them for no reasons so I assume Lady Newcastle won;t have a good time aboard Pandora, right? I like how you have created the cook and Yaj. These characters really enhanced the story further.

Do write more:) I can't wait to read your next masterpiece! Keep it up!
ArcaneEfflorescence chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
No DONT END IT SO SOON! YOU MUST MAKE A SEQUEL!
TunglMed chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
wow that was amazing! haha loved the story ;D

epic... hehehe

go Seirra with the pouffy skirts! ;p

med
anonymous chapter 19 . 2/22/2010
Sweet ending to a great story :)

I really love the epilogue. :D
natureismagic chapter 17 . 2/21/2010
Bah AND bother! You can't stop there! Remember, I know where you live! Well, I have a vague idea, anyway. I will come and visit and steal the rest! Ha ha!

Great story, I must say. Well, carry on.
ArcaneEfflorescence chapter 15 . 2/18/2010
Ok I aboslute am in love with this.. I think the only thing that distracts me is that there is a bit of a gap betwen certain events and the whole Sara Raule (I know I probably didn't spell that right lol) moved kind of fast...but I still liked the outcome... Update soon plz I'm dying to read more!
natureismagic chapter 9 . 2/11/2010
A! Awesomeness! And to think I wouldn't have been able to read this if I hadn't bullied you into posting on here! Well, not for months, at least.

This is incredibly awesome and I want to be a pirate! And I want to slide like that! Of course, I'd be too chicken to do it if I got the chance, but...

The chapter's ending was superb. It really emphasizes how different Sara already is.
ArcaneEfflorescence chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Im falling in love with this, I love the characters. Cant wait for u to update
ArcaneEfflorescence chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Nice so far, really well written
natureismagic chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Bah! Vat is vith dese short chepters?

I hate to sound like a mindless imbecile, but updateupdateupdate! Fastfastfast!

I'm far too irritated with the brevity of this chapter to leave a meaningful review. Check back later. With another chapter.
Rae Emeral chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Wow, this is getting quite interesting! Nice chapter.
natureismagic chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Wonderful, wonderful. I'm enjoying this story immensely. I know it's finished already, so hurry upupup!
Rae Emeral chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Well I must say it's getting interesting... I can't wait to see what happens! Update soon ]
xXhootsXx chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
this is definitely on the way to becoming an epic story!