Reviews for An Angel's Love
RomanticGirl17 chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Oh My Gawd Lai! When will you update! Honey, i know we're 4th year, but you get to use the computer every single day, update powhz! )) Love you!

Oh and mention me sa AN )) Hehehehehe i want eh, i want to feel special and wanted wahahaha, whatz? Random, )) Kiss?

To kiss or to kiss? Yes tama, you read it correctly To kiss or to kiss, so you won't have any choice but to make them kiss,

or did you already make them kiss, di ko lang alam? Wahahahahaha )) See you in school ))
RomanticGirl17 chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
guess kung sino ang may pinaka maraming reviews dito! AKO! hahahahahahahaha! i super love your stowy... yes... stowy... di yan typo! hehehehe... i swear! justin's comment, "i want more love scenes" or something to that effect... it sounds wrong! hahahaha joke lang. bwahahahahahahahahahaha. and thank you for my part.. again/... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOU! I'm so happy! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... kakatawa talaga ako! HAHAHAHAHAHA
RomanticGirl17 chapter 8 . 3/26/2010
Yey! I saw my part! thank you! justin was so random! he goes " oh! you're a conductor!" hahaha. thank you again!
Justin Pleyto chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
ITS SO AWESOME HAHAHAHA it made me tearry eyed xD . gahh youu! (ok lang i have 10k charachters) FINISH THE STORY xD and and more love scenes hahaha I LOVE LOVE xD love you patricia hahahaha!
ZephyerAce chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
a romance.. very good indeed... If I were to rate this, I'll give it a 9/10...

9 because the story just randomly turns to another point from one point. Not too much transitions. Just random switch to another point of view. I dont see why the chapters are named as "Andre" or "Ellie". It doesnt seem to talk bout more of each character in each chapter. Sorry dude.. haha.. thats how I see it... :)
RomanticGirl17 chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
Hehe, i want my name to appear! bwahahahahahahah!
RomanticGirl17 chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
so! hey! kiss? please! oh "to kiss or not o kiss,... that is the question" hahaha, maybe andre should have a line like that, hehe joke ang dear. ah. hehe love it! i want to have a part in your story!
Night Whisperer chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Woohoo... the story... its becoming better... keep up Lai! _
Lizabellhanson05 chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
Does this mean they're together now? Man, I love this story:) Send the next chapter asap!

Lizabell Hanson
Ziv Zulander chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Good story. Exactly fits the "Love" Theme. The environment is not well described (maybe not needed), and the ending is open. One reader such as I am can deduce many endings ranging from related ones to "intergalactic distances".

Out of 10 (10 being the highest) I'll rate it an 8. The story's great but I cannot decipher each of the character's background. Especially Andre's background being so vague.

To put it in simple terms:

- Overall rate: 8/10

- Story fits the theme exactly

- Character Background is vague (Cannot decipher why the action was done or how he would instantly react)

- Less description of Environment (Though I deem you didn't need an environment...)
Lizabellhanson05 chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Wonderful chapter! I appreciate you mentioning me in your author's noteXD I feel special:)
RomanticGirl17 chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
hey! finally! i've been waiting for this! hehehehehe. but you know what, i see then kiss! anyway, thanks for your review, its really weird... we see each other almost everyday, yet, we dicuss our stories here... hahahhaha, anyway, good job dear! i'll be waiting for more!
Lizabellhanson05 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Om, it's like Phantom and West Side Story put together. I love it!
Night Whisperer chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
A really good story... just keep up (and check your grammar if it's possible... just a friendly advise :D)
Yan-Yan-17 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
hey you! i'm still waiting for the other chapters! hehehe, guess who this is.. its so obvious! hehehehehe.. go, write more! i love your stories!