Reviews for Thirteen's the Charm!
Zarica Vicen chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
BERNARD I do not know why
danni-loves-too-reid chapter 21 . 6/24/2010
WOAH
WeFallForever chapter 21 . 6/15/2010
I'm so relieved that they're all safe! I was so afraid that...you know what? That's not even a possibility because this story can't end like that! Update as soon as you can!
star chapter 21 . 6/14/2010
I like the plot of they play its interesting, however I'm not a fan of when people have their charachters fall in love so quickly because lets be realistic that doesn't happen. You don't just see someone and fall deeply in love you may see a person and think they are hot and develop a crush but even then when they first start going out there not like oh my gosh im in love with you... Just saying otherwise I like the plot.
UrBeautifulAddiction chapter 20 . 6/9/2010
oh my goddess. this is horrible.

but good story
WeFallForever chapter 20 . 6/7/2010
What? Somebody needs to do something before they get hurt! Update as soon as you can.
Sign Seeker chapter 18 . 4/14/2010
The Callum part is so corny. But otherwise, the story is cool. Do post one more soon. Thanks.
danni-loves-too-reid chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
what the hell is his big secret he keeps hinting about y is it so bad for her to be with him other then his not deserving her bullshit!
emmasofie chapter 18 . 4/11/2010
Yay! You updated again! Awesome chapter, I liked it- it's just now I'm confused again, because I want to know who the Guardian is, oh and Jackie, as well... Other than that, though, good job!

Hope you update soon!

Sign Seeker chapter 17 . 4/7/2010
Only four words. Perfect.

P.S. Remember to visit my account.

P.P.S. You should play the Impossible Quiz and Impossible Quiz Two
emmasofie chapter 17 . 4/6/2010
Hey, once again (:

I'm glad you updated again!

OOH, more drama and excitement! Yay!

I wonder whose the pink hairband is... I mean, if its not Carla's or Dawn's... ?

Oh, on a slightly unrelated note, I'm thinking of changing my penname. Any ideas?

Update soon again!

WeFallForever chapter 16 . 4/5/2010
Oh my gosh-I'm so sorry! My computer was really messed up for a while, so I missed out on all your awesome chapters. You better update some more though, because my nails can't take much more of this biting. I'm anxious!
Sign Seeker chapter 16 . 4/5/2010
Wow. Great Chap. Well you know me, I love anything that has spiese and action. So, altogether, love ya stories. I am gonna upload one of my own stories so do visit my account to check it out. By gonna, I may mean one day, week, month, year, watever. Too much workload. Lolz.
emmasofie chapter 16 . 4/4/2010
Haha yes! You updated! Awesome (:

The story is getting so much more interesting and dramatic! I can't wait for the next chapter, but I'm not gonna rush you as much ;) Mostly because I know how annoying, yet important, homework can be.

I'm wondering who's the hairband is, but somehow I can't stop thinking that it belongs to Carla, but I'm not sure...

Either way, great chappie, and thanks for updating again!

emmasofie chapter 11 . 4/4/2010
hey (:

Haha, yeah, well Switzerland is kinda in the middle of Europe and all... Have you been to Germany or something?

I mean, Switzerland is like right next to it and all! ;)

It's cool I guess, but Zurich is such a big city, so it's not really like everyone knows eachother... And the shopping could be waay better than it is now- there aren't too many stores to choose from... Which sucks.

Well her name is Jenny Huzell, but I'm not sure you know her. She goes to UWCSEA (or whatever the acronym is), does that help? It would be really odd is you knew her too!

I guess it's kinda cool, but it just gets somewhat annoying sometimes, since you can't meet up with the person very often. I also have another BFF who lives in Israel, for example. Although, her dad still works in Zurich, so I get to see her quite a lot.

You should totally rush and finish! (As long as the chapter doesn't get ruined because of it)! :D

55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »