Reviews for WereGirl
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 16 . 3/18/2013
Beautiful story. What's next? Another werewolf and vampire story or something else?
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
Why are the cars going so slow. I understand it's the backroads but going slower than 56.327km/h (35 miles/hour)? I doubt it. Most backroads I've seen have their signs posted at 60 km/h so they'd arrive at about the same time (if the werewolves could acctualy sustain 56.327km/h for several hours...)
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
That is soooo cute! I wonder if she is a spy...
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
I don't know about werewolf Canadians, but regular Canadians like myself don't typically get ready to kill somebody just because they are on their property... Especially if the person is just passing through... Worst I've ever seen was somebody scold a kid for taking a shortcut through his lawn... Also what was with all of the kids staring? I've never seen that before. Is that something that happens allot to Americans that visit Canada or something? (Like, yes I know we can tell you're American by the way you talk, walk, drive, and behave but I don't typically see people staring at Americans...)
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
That's the problem with iPods... they break to easily. Personally I listen to my music on a COBY MP828 or my SONY Ericsson Xperia Play (An indestructible phone I might add... sliding down the sidewalk barely scratched it...) I rarely ever use my 4th gen iPod Nano...
felixlee14 chapter 16 . 11/17/2010
Nice story:D Love the plot line. Hope you will continue it:D
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /
purpleshybook chapter 17 . 5/19/2010
i love your story its so good but you need to put something to show that the words someone is saying is notised i can't tell when some one is talking. but i still love it
rms chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Couldn't get past the first couple of paragraphs. You use the word "where" instead of "were" so frequently that I couldn't read another word.
mindless selfishness chapter 16 . 5/18/2010
try using, "" it'll make it less confusing to read
StephJoy chapter 15 . 4/15/2010
Update! This story is really good and i NEED to know what happens!
Julie G chapter 15 . 3/26/2010
PPLZ UPDATE!Plz?
Julie G chapter 13 . 3/26/2010
OMG!The next book u need 2 write about Mia!She has great potential!
Julie G chapter 11 . 3/26/2010
I hate 2 point this out cuz soo far I'm n this story but u r always spelln scent as I'M N DIs SOTRY!THNX!
Julie G chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
wut about how he was kissing da other grl on her locker?
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »