Reviews for Diary of Love Month
hi !

ACKLAX3 chapter 28 . 3/5/2010
ps(this is for my review on day 28) love you too:D hahaha
ACKLAX3 chapter 29 . 3/5/2010
ah so sorry for the late review! i've been extremely busy:( anywho just wanted to mention that i've really enjoyed reading this story and i cant wait for more stories from you, i love your writing/stories!
Artume chapter 29 . 3/2/2010
I love you too. :)

This was a very cool challenge you undertook, and I think you pulled it off superbly. Hats off!
Tathwem Essenuejal chapter 29 . 3/1/2010
No better way to end this. Amen preacher.

P.S. I love you too
Tathwem Essenuejal chapter 28 . 2/28/2010
You understand these things well as I have stated before. I completely agree with the difference between love, and attraction. I agree with it all (except the part about guys thinking 4 months is a long relationship, but I know you were just generalizing). It is very true that even when the attraction is gone it doesn't mean the love is gone. I say love, when it is right, is the most powerful force we have, and I mean all types of love not just romantic love, but it is all their. People just have a lack of understanding when it comes to love, or aren't commited enough. So amen preacher.
Artume chapter 28 . 2/28/2010
EXACTLY. Haha, you're absolutely correct in all you mentioned. great chapter. And one more to go! *gasp*
moongazer7 chapter 27 . 2/27/2010
friends are folks that you share value Judgements with. One must share some or most values with a friend, say Joe and dawn likes very different things, it's hard for them to be friends even if they are little kids. they have no commonality, no tie between them.
Artume chapter 27 . 2/27/2010
Another excellent post. ] You better start on a story after Feb ends...it'll be weird not to get updates from you! Lol. I love that jail line...though you're right about the 'prevention is better than cure' thing.
Tathwem Essenuejal chapter 26 . 2/26/2010
I was able to view your past two chapters today finally :). Anyway two songs popped into my head with your first post. When you were talking about how people have to learn to love again it reminded me of a Martina Mcbride song "Everybody Does". When you were talking about how you never know what is waiting around the corner it made me think of another song by Reba McEntire called "Somebody" Anyway you are right in both chapters. People can't feel undeserving of love it wont help them, and yes people do think crazy things. I have a friend who is 1 month into a break up and hes absolutely making poor choices. I've been trying to convince him that hes better than that, but it is not working so well. Also the way you tied things together was beautifully done. People need to start acting to make things right instead of wishing they were. There's an amen coming preacher, wait for it...Amen.
Artume chapter 26 . 2/26/2010
That chorus is spot-on. And you're right...most of the time, we forget any wrongs we may have done, instead feeling snubbed or whatever. It is hard to admit that we were/are wrong, but it must be done! Unfortunately, lol.

If one could only sleep and forget all worries.
moongazer7 chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
since this is so philosophical and I love it so much, I'll write notes as I read

Love is not the opposite of hate. they are pretty much similar. The opposite of both is unfeeling, shall we say emotionless?

Mothers tend to have a passion for their children, that would be correct, but because it's because the mother must carry the baby. How could she not, she has to do the work, and she has to be happy about no matter if she likes it or not.

No, if they were going to put a gun to your head your answer would be no in your head but yes out loud, because you don't want to be killed.

I love your pick out your values challenge, I did that back months ago, almost a year in six months. I really sat down and found my values by defining them.
moongazer7 chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
I agree to a point... It depends on who your family is and if it is a possibility to have that kind of relationship. ideally that's a good thing, but these days it's quite difficult... Some parents aren't meant to be parents and some must brush up on there communications skills.

Love is a value like many other and the correct term for those first three sentences is value...

I value friends, I value thinking, I value education, and I value reading. Love comes from values. If you value it you feel an emotion for it. Love does has different meanings in a sense. Valuing things and sharing values with a spouse is a bit different.
Artume chapter 25 . 2/25/2010
Green Eggs and Ham...that title always makes me nauseous. Perhaps because in my school, someone actually DID make green eggs...ew. I think I'm going to vomit...sorry...

And you're right, again. Break-ups are bad and messy. And it makes me wonder, I mean, what's the point? For every couple that lasts out till marriage, there are a hundred, or even thousand, who end in heart-break. So is it really worth it all? Worth the loss of self-esteem, and the jealousy (of course, when the ex seems over it), and the tears.

If only all couples decided that if they ever broke up, they would do so amicably, though I know that's near impossible, especially at a younger age.

Yeah. Weird POV i have, I know. :P
ACKLAX3 chapter 24 . 2/24/2010
liked the chapter! cant waitt for more!
64 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »