Reviews for Fear of the Heart
Anise Cary chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I like this, I can feel this, have felt it before. I love the way you put feelings to words, you do it so well and it appears to be effortless though it may not be. Keep it up.
Solstice Princess chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
i liked this poem...you really captured the essence of fear and the ending is great. It gives the reader a sense that things will be ok. The whole thing flows nicely. Good job keep it up! :)
Lee Daniel chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
You know that I love this poem. I know what it is like to see the end and wonder about it when it does not actually come. This time that I read it, I could not help but get a different sense from it. Almost as if once the panic has passed, there is just a little bit of disappointment over the outcome. Maybe that is just me reading too much into it though.
FlamingInk57 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Brilliantly written, you get all the amotions brilliantly, it's makes you shiver so it's good.
MAYBExsomeday chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
very nicely done with being directly to the point. you capture emotion very nicely in this, creating vivid imagery. Nicely done.
Belladonna Snow chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Nicely done, clear emotions to capture that single moment of fearful uncertintly. Good Work.