Reviews for Haiku Collection: Moods
FixitfelixJRJRJR chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
Read all. I was wondering about the word "desire" If I'm right, then it had three syllables, and it's throwing the count of the Haiku off. If I'm wrong, I apologize. My favorite was Insignificance.
Cloudshika chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
I like the wonderment and Insignificance ones. But they all are very good :) usually i won't even look at Haikus, but yours are very good
tannyapple chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
these are really good :D my favourite so far though has to be 'Insignificance' it was really emotive and powerful

tanny apple xx
nickyO chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
A fitting description of the emotion.
nickyO chapter 7 . 3/26/2010
I really like this one. It is easy to get trapped in our own perceptions, and I like your take on Hope. Good job.
nickyO chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
I like this one, interesting analogy.
nickyO chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
love the rhyme an tone
PyroPsycho x-x chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
Really good but sad.
sealednectar chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
Really good. Makes you feel like such a small person in the greater scheme of things. Very good.

(Reminds me of Titanic, for the sole reason that you use the word 'lifeboat').

Keep writing!:D
nickyO chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
I like the duality in that last word. Legacy - is it your own past's legacy that is effecting your future actions? And then there is the legacy of your current or future actions on yourself and others.
sealednectar chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
Really lovely. Many people wish they will do something in their life that will be a 'legacy', yet they are forgotten. My favourite line is the last one. A very good haiku! Keep writing. :)
nickyO chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
My fav out of the three so far, I think because the third line breaks in thought from the the first two lines in the same breath that it relates to the first two lines. Lovely.
sealednectar chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
This is the one that's got me wondering. I wonder what's going on here. I liked the words 'sweat' and 'freezes' next to each other.
sealednectar chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
This one was very good too. It's true aswell. You shouldn't try to run away from youself. Keep it up.
sealednectar chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I really liked this one. My favourite part was 'grey paper', this evokes such wonderful images, a contrast against what we usually hear, a fresh/ white/ blank page. Good job.