Reviews for A Suspension of Disbelief
Remi chapter 21 . 10/4/2013
You my dear is a master. Nothing else to say.
Leland and Kaleb are really, really cute together. After all the horrors and trauma they went through during this years... it feels really good to read them profess their love to one another.

It could not have been better for them to upgrade their relationship where DJ said that people were bound to make it at one point or another... given that the play brought them close and helped their relationship to bloom this is the perfect climax, forgive me for the double entendre. Truly it was beautiful. Such scenes are better when oly the before and the after are described... imagination does a lot of things...
It is also nice that Nathan is promoted leader. This will do wonder to his insecurities. He is funny with his adoration of Leland's and Kaleb's relationship, but I wish him a real boyfriend of his own. It is also nice to see that Kaleb reconciled with his brother.

It's quite sad that Elliot was such a git in the end. But some people are like that, absolutely unable to process that they were wrong. Well at least he is not as bad as Kaleb's awful, emotionally abusive parents. Who themselves look tame compared to the psychopatic, murderous, manipulative egomaniac murderer. Poor Kyle, how awful it is that he lost his life because he was right.
You do know how to make really disturbing and repulsive villains when you want to. Widow Finley has a serious rival going.

Anyways, congratulations.
Remi chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
No effing way...
Remi chapter 17 . 10/4/2013
This story is really becoming scary... and addictive.
I share Kaleb's opinion, Summers being the murderer hardly makes any sense. But hey, it is all the more shocking when the truth is revealed, isn't it?
I wonder what's up with Justin also...
Remi chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
Yay !
Remi chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Yay! Kaleb disclosed his experience. Man, life has been rough for the poor sod. I hope karma will come and bite his worthless pieces of **** parents in the butt.
But I c an tell that Connor is hiding something. I don't know what but he has a turmoil of his own. A shameful secret who knows?

Anyway, I'm glad that Nathan is doing fine. Hope he will find someone to love him as he deserves. "a beast in bed". You had me cracking up with this one. Hope it's true
Remi chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
Oh and by the way, congratulations for your characters, once again, they are well fleshed-out and their turmoil is almost tangible. Poor Leland who feels guily for things he could not help. And poor Kaleb the unfavorite. I cannot concieve how parents can be such insensitive a**holes to their own flesh and blood. What's really important? The children we have or the children we would like to have? Sigh... I guess that some people are selfish enough to favour the ideal fantasy. Selfish batards who only see their son as a mean to make themselves look good.
Remi chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
I knew it.I knew that Kyle would be the one to commit suicide. I cannot tell how, but something about the way he acted sounded fishy. Poor bloke.
muzzywozhere chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
I still think elliot did it. B/c he was jelous or whatever .. or maybe by accident .. idk. This chapter just comfirmed my thoughgst:/ im probably wrong tho
Boekwurm chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
You know what is weird I never seen a play on stage (okay maby have in my Sunday school en of the year show our church holds but those are full of kids that don't really want to do it and when I was a Sunday school teacher we only had three weeks to prepare) and ever really wanted to until the part you explained the title. Loved the story by the way.
MsIloveVampires chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
I wonder if Kyle's death wasn't a suicide, but a murder...
robot unicorn attack chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
Damn. No matter how many times I have read this story (which is about a hundred times, almost literally now) I still can't get over how freaking amazing it is. The best stories are the ones where you laugh and cry and feel emotions along with the characters, and I definitely did. Kaleb and Leland will always be my two favourite characters EVER. I'm gonna go away now and cry a bit because it's done and there is no sequelish one-shot or anything with both of them. Not that I've checked.
Love U Te chapter 21 . 6/2/2012
Excuse my French But This Story Was Fucking Awesome! love it...adored it!1 3
TheSupremeVigilance chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
Goodness, that was an intense chapter (viz. 8). I love reading what you write. Please know that you have a talent.

O.F chapter 21 . 2/9/2012
I love this story. It left me speechless in awe.
Me chapter 21 . 1/15/2012
I really really LOVE this story. Thank you for writing it!
189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »