Reviews for Transparency
scarlitangel chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
...That was a freaking creepy chapter. I could see the little girl getting possessed. x.x

I hope the bad demon guy isn't Leon. :'[
Bookits chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
Whoa, that was scary. Demons, do not sound nice. This is way awesome, please write more soon!
Bookits chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Sounds interesting, I like it lots so far!
Bookits chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
What the duckies? Why did Ana go along with that?
Bookits chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This sounds way cool! I am also a Fanfiction writer and reader.
scarlitangel chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
DEMONS! YAY! O_O Sorry. I thought that was cool so I got really excited.

I'm in love with this story. Every time I read it, I just want more and more. You're fantastic at writing such a crazy, amazing story. WRITE AND COME OUT WITH MORE NOW, WOMAN. O.O
BridgettaValentine chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
I like Elijah! I feel bad for him. I don't trust the evil owner. He's mean and Blade didn't deserve thst at ALL! I'm super mad now! The story is getting more and more interesting and I miss Leon. Grammar and spelling is good which is always nice, just remember where to put your commas. :D Can't wait for more and is Elijah skitzophrenic [sp?].
Emily Rose 514 chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Nice chapter XD

Crack.

Post more XD

I want Leon to come in soon. I miss Blade already...[
scarlitangel chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
...Oh. My. God. Raine is strange. I don't like him. Don't trust him.

POOR BLADE. :'(

o, I wonder what's going to happen to Eli with her special powerz? :D lolz!
scarlitangel chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
I LOVE IT, KRYSTA. Blade is so awesome!

I wonder what he would say about my hands. o.o

It's weird... I totally... get that part, when he was looking at her hands. It's so awesome; it's my favorite part!

Keep up the awesome work!

I demand to know more about the evil spirits. :3
Emily Rose 514 chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Creative title.

I liked this chapter. You were right; I love Blade. He's awesome. I feel bad for her that she had to go to an insane asylum, but if she didn't maybe then she wouldn't have met Blade.

Post the next chapter soon. XD
BridgettaValentine chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Alright, review time! For one of my three favorite authors [Skittles, My daughter, and Twin!].

The idea...is just mindboggling. No idea how you came up with it but i LOVE it. It's got just so many cool ideas. Already I'm craving for more. What does Nyguyen mean? Or is it just a random word? I love the detail, but I'd like to know a little more about the goasts. I'm having a hard time picturing them. OMG, what her friend did was mean, I wonder if her friend always thought Eli to be crazy. The mother shouldn't have sent her away without checking into it first, that was a horrible thing to do, I'm officially not talking to her because I am mad at her. The characters are so lovable and I miss Leon already, though Blade is awesome. He has the same view on me with the hands! I believe hands are the windows to souls too!

Well I can hardly wait for more so keep it coming!
Emily Rose 514 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Poor Eli! (

I said her mom wasn't to be trusted, didn't I? I called it.

Leon sounded absolutely heartbroken.

You know what I like about this? I can hear your voice in this and I think that's really cool how you did that.

Nice chapter. Post more XD
scarlitangel chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Love it, Krysta! The Mom SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME. *dies*
Emily Rose 514 chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
I'm gonna try to review every step of the way. So you feel special. :D

Gr...*stabs the mom* I don't trust her...:(

Keep posting.

I order you to.

Haha XD

I love Leon, he's awesome, but he creeps me out a little...[