Reviews for Keep It in the Closet
DorkExpress chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
Alan is one bad boy! And he has it bad for Miss Abby Jones!

XOXO
deadkitty1 chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
I think I'm actually blushing~ Hehe! That was very hot! I can't wait for the next chapter! The characters are developing so nicely and I'm curious to know who actually filmed the blow-job... Probably make an appearance later on I hope~
StaNdUPtomE chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
poor abby

update soon
cerulean sea chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
I almost forgot about this story! I saw this chapter on LJ, but it's all good! Brings back memories. When will we be seeing Chapter 8, eh? Looking forward to it! :]
senate89 chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
I hadn't read individual posted fiction since I was in high school, but I came across this story yesterday & did not get off the computer until I finished all the chapters you had posted. Great story so far! I hope to see the next chapter very soon :)
OhMyPeanut chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
I love this Alan Character.. he is so mean but yet he has a heart.. i see why all the girls are drooling overhim
CleverWriter2416 chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
SO GOOD! Update please!
Vicky chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
OMG. I love this story so far! You have to update soon! I gotta know what happens after. Is she gonna invite Alan inside? OHOHOHO. Can't wait!
rusalka chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
i like it :)

cant wait to see what happens next
illegalmoonshine chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
So um, I'm beginning to think this boy's a creeper.
H4ppyBunny chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
I really love this story! don't stop writing it! pretty please with oreos and cheesecake on top :-)
Sabreal chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
Considering I'm your LJ buddy, I've read all of this before :)

(Up to ch. 8 if memory serves me correct)

But it seems you're posting it up here too, so you'll probably need all the encouragement you can get!

I ENCOURAGE YOU.

And please don't smash your head against the wall. As tempting as it may seem, it WON'T jolt your brain into gear but rather give the mother of all bruises. Not to mention it's dangerous :P
I Will Not Die I Will Survive chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
cant wait to find out what plan alan is forming in his mind rought now, please update soon XD
DStone39 chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
I must say, your writing style is very good and I am literally hooked on reading more... I'm just going around Fictionpress looking at mature stories so I can try to advance my own future stories.

Needless to say, this is not a sloppy written story. It's quite good, engaging, humorous and I like both of the characters for their traits and flaws and the tension between them.

Definitely on Alert, update soon please!
I Will Not Die I Will Survive chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
awesome chapter :D, i cant wait for the next update please make it soon XD
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »