Reviews for WATER IN LUNGS
Stella's Disaster chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
You already know I like this, and the edits you've made. The "I've got Shelley on my skin" line is absolutely perfect irony.
XsilentXescapeX chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
woah a play. I never thought to put my plays up here, you enlightened me. haha. But anyway, this was good i liked it. It was a good plot. The only thing is i knew what the ending was goign to be about halfway through it. Also the quote he got tattooed on his chest confused me a little. (but i might be looking into it too much haha) he got the tattoo in reference to his gf which he loves but the quote is pretty negative...seeing as if you had water in your lungs you would die. That just made me think a bit, but i liked the quote and the title of the play. Overall it was good. _

silent
noctema chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
i liked it. :]

the dialogue flowed nicely. it was real and i could feel that these people actually existed.

i knew that would happen! you set it up nicely. when the phone rang and ben was saying that cassie was fucking other men, i knew that johnny was cheating on his wife and cassie was cheating on ben. lordy! it's such a horrible cycle. but so it goes.

good job. :D