Reviews for bittersweet vb
sad-song chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
yes, i can see it. but it raises questions. why can't these two be together?
x account closed x chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
i'm stunned this doesn't have a kajillion reviews... it's.. brilliant. quite literally. this is another one of those writes that's just putting me behind in words in the sense it's so beyond them.

all i could think when i read it the first time was "beautiful" "broken" and "ohmygod dude! yer gunna get so famous!" (i'm even less articulate altered haha)

i. love the connection between confusion and finding comfort in each other/'s bodies. like if that doesn't say a thousand things about everything; from situations like the one here, to why society is so sexed. bril haha. and "forgetting whose hands they belonged to" made me smile. it's excellent.

ii. i love how the formatting concentrates down to "your breath". like for however grand and imagrey inspiring the night around you is those "only sounds" were what really mattered. and this line above all: "and the shy song of your lips/touching a single note to my neck" just... yep. absolute fav.

i. "aching" and those last two lines (which, again, the image/wordplay between 'dance' and the music being over blew my mind the first time i read it) are just so palatable with feeling that it's insane. i couldn't name the feeling which is why i really like the title. bittersweet.
Lyllyth chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Another beautiful poem! I really love the last stanza. Especially the oxymoron of a "motionless dance".

These are my favorite lines:

"and the shy song of your lips

touching a single note to my neck"

That was so beautiful. And so unique.

Whenever I read your poems, I feel like I'm looking at a piece of art. Great writing like this is hard to find anywhere, but especially here on FP. Keep writing, your poems brighten up my day!
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
your work will never cease to amaze me

this might just be one of my favorites by you