Reviews for Gavin's Story
Ash135 chapter 11 . 8/4
Ahhhhh so good, can't wait for more!
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 11 . 7/30
ahhh gavin you whore monster ;3
Collins-A chapter 11 . 7/29
Never stop!
I check my email specifically for updates from you, no lie.
Keichaos chapter 11 . 7/28
Ah, welcome back, Calico. I admit, I do miss Brecken's POV from time to time...

Anyways, on to the review of "Rapid Descent". In this chapter, we get to see a very unusual side of Gavin. Although this narrative began with a light tone - Gavin appreciating of what he and Nick have - it suddenly turns dark with gradual escalation.

I have a feeling that we're going to see much more of Dark Gavin, which I proclaim all patents to this name. It's a sudden twist of events as I realize that all we see from the last chapters are "poor Gavin" and "oh no our baby's hurting", but we fail to see that there's a seed of darkness growing inside of Gavin (even me, who constantly mention it). And now, dark thoughts are taking over Gavin now... something extremely reminiscent of the version we see on the last chapters of Power Trip.

It's very interesting character development, really, that the person we so cling on to could change so much. Will people be pleased? Or people would be upset? One thing's for sure: I'm worried. Dark Gavin could become one of the most powerful version of Gavin if left unchecked and there could be casualties when the monster is set free.

Special mention to Penny, who I constantly see as THE Penny in The Big Bang Theory sitcom, and her unrealistic and Barbie-like demeanor. And also to Ryan, who seem to be the hottest character expanded to date (and his yummily-described athletic body), excluding Brecken, of course.

Great work, Calico, although a rather slow pace this time!
animegirl281 chapter 11 . 7/28
Oh. My. Lord! I love the darkness inside of Gavin. Though I still feel bad for him and all he has been through. (But I am trying not to get too psychological and just enjoy it LOL). I would have loved some lemony goodness between him and Ryan though *le sigh* Thanks again for a great chapter!
Keichaos chapter 10 . 7/21
That was annoying, the guest was me. But I guess you knew that, Calico. Huhu.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21
Of course Nick knew! He was a blabbermouth that screams of gossip connections. I'm not so sure but even Brecken knows that Nick knows a lot. Hey, he bears striking similarities to Varys of Game of Thrones! Haha!

Anyways, "Nick Knew" is all about the psychology of Nick. It's like he's the star this time and Gavin is merely a side character, although all the heart-touching parts are given to him. A straight guy with a heart of gold, now where can I get one? Nick is turning out to be this gallant knight in a story of dragons and magical deceptions. I'm a bit irked on what he said to Nick but I could empathize with Gavin; he didn't like being the subject of a charity case (a shoutout to Collin who gives charity and generosity a whole new meaning) and his rape has left him chipped on many places that I think will never heal (even after the events of PT). But he has to realize that Nick is the best thing to come around since Brecken's rejection and that what he gives to Gavin, mind you, without much compensation or payment, is precious - the warm friendship that validates his broken perception of himself (being invisible to the world). This, I think, is the greatest gift of Nick's character, and I am thankful that he came just in time to save our Gavin.

I don't know what's with me but the New family is extremely entertaining. Mrs. New is like the woman version of Nick, as mentioned also in the narrative, and I find her preoccupation of Gavin's hair very funny. Nick's dad is also comical, in a serious type of way; how can someone multitask so much?! Haha!

P.S. Penny better make an appearance. I think I had a Penny overload with Nick's dialogues. :)
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 10 . 7/20
;3; nick you da best. i respect him so much
animegirl281 chapter 10 . 7/20
I like that you expanded on Nick. Seeing through Brecken's eyes made me think of him as a bit of a tool LOL. But I like that he actually isn't/ Please keep this story coming!
V is for the 5th chapter 10 . 7/20
Nick, one of the few characters I never cared for or against (though random midnight attacks were...random) But it seems there is a reason Gavin would actually go with him practicing rather then get ravished more. (I mean I've made that choice but my bfs don't fuck like that)
Anyways, yay new chapter and already can't wait for the next
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 9 . 7/12
How Wonderful would if be if Collin would turn to Nick as his next manipulation victim... Nyahahahahaha! This story fills me with malicious glee even though I'm usually not a sadist. I dunno. The rape thing's awful, and I honestly hadn't seen it coming in Power Trip... I hate rape in stories because it makes everything overly complicated; you can't just write about rape - healing - love without spending endless chapters on the healing process... but Gavin's taking it pretty well I guess. The emptiness he feels is convincing. I'd like to believe he was a masochist before the whole trauma happened, because what he and Brecken have is NOT healthy. Which is what makes it exciting.

I'm enjoying these stories, you're a true storyteller. Like it brief and to the point.
V is for the 5th chapter 9 . 7/10
I just read all 44 Chapters of the main story and 9 of this but...Where is the rest?

Seriously, reading through all of this It is a bit anticlimactic to end there...
So MORE, give me MORE XD

Anyways, is it weird I relate to Gavin AND fuck-face...I mean Breckon.

I also psychologically analyze them (I know, i must be great at parties)

Weird. Anyways, I have a lot I COULD say about the story, but really I just want to read more.
Keichaos chapter 9 . 7/7
Can I just begin that I may be one of your biggest fans! Literally and figuratively (food is love)! And speaking of love, "Tempting Collin" seems to hide its secrets very well, if there were secrets (which I think there are). This chapter was amazingly hot, delightfully well-paced and dramatically intriguing.

I, Keichaos, hereby declare the official birth of the Gavin/Collin bandwagon to this day. And even though much has happened to both of them in the last eight chapters, I think you officiated them in this chapter. It's like one of these underlying themes you run through the characters lately, which I find really amusing. You made your first attempt of the bandwagon by the attempt kiss of Collin to Gavin, which was something they didn't go to, like what the latter said. Although, I doubt Collin thinks of it as something "he'd regret". You know, now that I think about it, I'm thinking maybe Collin might be confused to what's happening with him, which can be a significant development to his character and as a person, if he ever were to get too close to Gavin. I just really think the ship has sailed. There are a few telltale signs aside from the kiss: the obvious efforts for the pictures, the unusually large amount of cumming and of course getting hard just by Gavin's reactions. Classic.

I think I can never get enough of Collin.

And oh, special mention for Nick New, who, in my thoughts, has officially turned to a mother hen to Gavin. Seeing Gavin brutally roughed up must have triggered something inside him to feel so responsible of him. Which makes my heart warm.
animegirl281 chapter 9 . 7/7
*sigh* LOVE IT! Thank you so much for updating these. It makes my heart so happy!
Roger Jaminson chapter 1 . 6/20
Hey, I feel this urge to just dump reviews all over your stories? You cool with that, man.

Hehehe, so that stuff Gavin's mom said about choosing actions. I was like, "Damn, that shits deep." and then I took a hit. Hehehe, what is it with me and these drug jokes? I must be on crack. Hehehe, there is it again.

Being for real, I'm actually a little scared about that.

Anyway, to better things, AAWWWWWWW. Seeing Gavin just lay it all out there...

inspiring

courageous

awe evoking.

I know what happens to Brecken, obviously, but to Gavin! Gosh, I need to get to that next chapter. Sorry to cut this short.
70 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »