Reviews for Gavin's Story
AnonymousProclamations chapter 12 . 1/9
Hm... I kind of want to know what happened to Collins... hmmm...

Nice chapter! :)
RenEtAl chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
D:
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
congrats on the move! and merry christmas :D hope you had a good one.
As always collin is totes gay lolol silly collin always trying to make himself not gay.
TheoLavigne chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
Now I ship them and I know they're not gonna end up together T_T
Ash135 chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
Cant wait for the next chapter!
Keichaos chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
Hello once again, my friend.

First of all, I would like to apologize for being absent for these past few months. School had been so crazy and I fell back on my FictionPress responsibilities. Ashamed at myself, I felt really bad when you added this amazing chapter. I hope I'd return to your graces by reading things again.

Now, moving on to review proper: Collin's Chapter. This chapter has this same air about with Brecken's cameo chapters during the earlier parts of the Power Trip story (I still find the Five Things I Hate About Gavin chapter probably one of your best ones). Collin's line of thinking, like what Roger mentioned, seemed extremely similar with Brecken's (Roger, I think you were talking about Madden, Gavin's step-brother; the North brothers).

I found it particularly funny that Collin is one big denial freak. You could basically SEE his line of logic collapse in this chapter. He's very gay, but doesn't want to be one. He obviously likes Gavin, but continues to deny. Maybe he still has some straight-ness in him but Gavin is basically affecting him tremendously, Brecken a la mode in Power Trip.

I KNEW IT!

I knew Collin had some baggage somewhere there! I called dibs on him. I found him hot ever since Gavin's Story was expanded. And now, I'm somewhat liking him more now with all the "Why not me? What's wrong with me? I'm better!" mentality and inner-confession (Did he even REALIZE this?). Still, he's a hot douchebag... wait, more like a poor, hot douchebag. The unwanted child that readers SHOULD understand by now, but he's thigh-raping Gavin so some might have some reservations.

But not me!

What an excellent chapter and writing! 3
Roger Jaminson chapter 12 . 12/18/2015
Dude. Dude. Dude.

What I would give to be a baby, but with mental abilities I have now, not some "goo goo gah gah" shit. I could have someone feed me, change me, clothe me. No responsibilities other than being cute. The high amounts of fiber or what help people digest shit would allow me to take a proper healthy dump without groaning or crying at the amount of blood coming out of my ass.

Sorry for being crude, but I'm tired of responsibilities. Uggghhhhh. Little motherfuckers have it good. I'm so jealous and mad whenever I spot a baby.

Anyway, yyyeeaaahhhhhhh. I'm sorry for not reviewing the other chapters. I just read through them non-stop. I'll review the other chapters when I reread this hot dick-hardening story. Trust me. I will reread this many times.

Where to start? I was making comments throughout this chapter 'cause it was just... can I say how happy I was to see it updated. More than happy, but whatevs.

Collin. I love this dude. He can be so much like Brecken. I was loved it. Where to start with him?

Okay. That one part where he called Gavin fascinating and frustrating at the same time was too good to me. I was like, "Yes! Another motherfucker fell under the unpredictably powerful force who is known as Gavin!" It reminded me so much of Brecken's urge to punch Gavin in the face. Brecken hated that indifferent look on Gavin and Collin ain't favoring that look too, so I wonder what Collin is gonna feel about that later. I mean, Brecken soon didn't mind Gavin nature.

There's also Gavin's step brother who wanted to punch him (I can't remember if he ever did do it). That brother (forgot his name), Brecken, and Collin all have a thought or played out actions about punching Gavin in the face. I don't know if that means anything. I just caught notice of that observation.

Dude. Collin being like, "I'm not gay, but I wanna fuck you and see that hard dick" got me laughing too hard. I was like, "Ahhhh. Stop worrying about being gay, you little motherfucker. But by the way, that really is gay."

Another part I loved was when Collin was comparing himself to Brecken. Paraphrasing here, "Why doesn't Gavin want MY dick?! I'm so much better than Brecken with his tic-tac dick and El-Salvador's-national-team level soccer skills." (Oooohhh. That's right. I called out El Salvador and shitty skills.) Well, Brecken's dick wasn't mentioned, but it was there (No, not really). Amirite, guys. Yeah? Yeah? Yeah?

Of course, this immediately flew to sympathy when Collin revealed himself as the abandoned and undesired child (Wait, was it mentioned before?). Oh my Lord. I wanted to cry (a little) at the idea that Collin, Mr. I-Fuck-Passed-Out-Bitches, has some issues about being wanted. Awwww. (And the crowd cries)

Anyway, I feel like I never win in this situation. If this had been in Gavin's p.o.v, I would have longing for Collin's too. Now that it is, I wish for Gavin's. Not saying it wasn't good, but this is so addictive (like any good story is). I just wanna know every single (important) character's thought process and state of emotion or whatever, and rub it all over my mind. Aww yessssss.

One thing though, I hope Collin can have a (relatively) happy ending. With Brecken soon appearing in Gavin's future, Collin will not only be the abandoned child, but the jilted lover. *Cough* Collin's Story *Cough*

By the way, I don't have a dick, but I wish I did. A lot here wish we had dicks. AMIRITE, LADIES? RAISE THEM HANDS.

Psssshhhhh. *Whispering* Update, please. Not only will I suck your dick, but I'll clean out your garage.

I'm gonna reread Power Trip. Too good.
AndTheWholeHeartShrinks chapter 12 . 12/18/2015
Uggghh this fic is way too good! I love how psycholigical it is; Gavin's dialogue is so spot on that we can SEE what's going on in his mind without it being in his POV, just from what he says! I love this. I'm so psyched for the next update!
animegirl281 chapter 12 . 12/18/2015
OMG! Finally! Thank you for updating this and in such a hot way! This chapter was delicious. I don't think I've ever read something that didn't involve actual sex that was so damn hot! Thank you again for the update!
darkminathegone chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
I love Gavin so much, he's just adorable. Even with his want to fuck everything up XD
RenEtAl chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
I'm confused. This whole Gavin wanting to ravage Penny is so left field. Then he says he hates her? Wah, so confused.

Anyway, waiting for ponytail guy to show up. It's not Ryan, right? Ryan is bun guy.
Kaye Joans chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
M'kay. Power Trip kinda killed me a bit but this is just answering all the unanswered questions and I want more. Please? :)
AnonymousProclamations chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
HOW COULD YOU? I TRUSTED YOU! jk. I was so hopeful for all the erotica. Mannn. . .. . Not sure if i will favorite this but will keep following. Off to continue power trip!
AnonymousProclamations chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
I love how twisted Collin is. The type of character I have always wanted to write, but didn't have the guts to. He is just an evil shock-value driven person. I love it. And Gavin. He's got something special about him. The lost of inocence and reason deal. I'm definitely more driven to read this over power trip.
AnonymousProclamations chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
Came here from reading some of power trip. God this part was hot. Idk. Liked it more than Gavin sucking the other guy. Collin is ruthless.
96 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »