Reviews for Gavin's Story
The Great Imaginer Zuzume chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Is this story going to continue, because UGHHHHH cross-story stories!
dmnlt44 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I love drama, even though I hate it while reading it. My heart starts to beat out of my chest, and then I try to figure out how it will end. Keep up the good writing!
Helliquin Glitch chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Hi, you should really continue this story. It's really good!
Reoka chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Hey! So, I already read your story Power Trip (which, if you are continuing, I can't wait to find out what happens next) and so far I am really liking Gavin's Story. I hope that you continue both. Can't wait till the next chapter!
Reoka
MusicIsMyLove chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Please, please, please continue. I'm reading the sister story to this and I need for you to continue this. It's sooooo good!
Sayure chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
I don't like this story as much as the first one but it's only because I prefer to read Gavin from Brecken's view, but it's good to know somethings like if Gavin was still a virgin before his first time with Breck but was ashamed to tell him thinking he will be rejected or he already got penetrated, because I'm sure he can want to learn to do a blow/hand job without wanting to spoil himself for the one he love.

Anyway I encourage you to write more. Please.
XScarletX chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Loved it. Love Gavin, so much. I'm really interested to learn more about Madden and Colin. Keep up the great work!

-Scarlet
Slaveneko chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Loved this and i wish youll continuoplease i wantto know who erm wait dont tell me he never lost his virgin
Deleted2 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
I love reading a bit of Gavin's back-story :) Please update x
A F F chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
More more more please write more with a cherry on top?
While I'm at it please I'm begging on my knees update Power trip and Rodrick drools...
It's really nice to see whats going on inside Gavins head and how it all started.
As always I question myself, Calico why do you have to be so awesome? Ha ha

Greetings from Accidentally falling forward
TinaMaria S chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Keep going, I enjoyed the chapter and can't wait to see what comes next.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
i love this, i love finding out his back story
Lorette from fanfiction chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
I liek! You review, yes?
peopleinducenausea chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Ummmmmm

GENIUS
DEF chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
enjoy it so much. so it’s collin all along rite? good god write more
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »