Reviews for Gavin's Story
Guest chapter 7 . 1/13
It's darth Vader form wattpad, I love you
Guest chapter 12 . 12/21/2016
I'm not good with words (not my native language etc.) so I'm sorry if I express some things in a weird way _
But I just wanted to say how much I love ur style of writing. Really.
It's so fcking good. Like the way u mix smut with some actual content and all. (The smut itself is also super hot after all.)
But this story, it makes me so incredibly sad. Or just this whole complex, idk how to say
Maybe it's becauseI have read F-buddies first, then Powertrip and now this but idk. (So this review is a little for all of These stories - originally, I knew them from Wattpad bzw. .)
First of all I'm sorry for Gavin, he had to endure so much. And to be honest I don't like him to play around and kinda fall for other ppl so much. Cuz he belongs to Breckon (Breckan?). Perhaps I'm just too much into his perspective _ idk it hurts.
But, after reading f-buddies I'm also sorry for Collin. Mostly for him actually. I mean he got happy in the end. But you can just feel that his feelings are actually very vulnerable and stuff. Just knowing, how much he likes Gavin while his best friend is just being a jerk to Gavin and also him, it sux. It sux so much. How he has to secretly suffer. (Sounds very melodramatic, ik .-.) And it sucks to know that their friendship has probably just ended. Really. That's what's disturbing me the most. I mean sure that's life and all. But since my own graduation is coming up soon, this topic gets me very emotional. Really. Idk but this fact, how Collin's, Breckon's and Gavin's relationship developed (so the whole I-secretly-am-in-love-with-your-now-bf thing but also how they Aren't friends anymore - just the whole thing) is so sad. Awful.
Anyways I also miss Breckon so much T.T he needs to be with Gavin. Idk I just need Gavin's love for Breckon only to be confirmed. ...I'm so addicted to happy endings, it's almost painful.
_ sorry for wailing so much. Just needed it to get off my chest.
Still love ur way of telling this Story/or stories in general and I'm looking forward to read any new chapters or just all other stuff from u ~
Suhara chapter 12 . 8/8/2016
Loved it, and this prequel made me love Nick so much and just about stand Collin (okay thats a lie i love him too

So is this the end?
BuryMEINSIN chapter 12 . 8/3/2016
Ok, after reading every Collin chapter in this side story I've got to say I'm so shipping them together! Like I'm so much Collin/Gavin trash and I regret nothing. Team Collin FTW LMAO. They just have this very interesting dynamic... and we don't get so much of Colling in Power Trip so this is like the first time we get more insight on Collin and I love his character so much, his assholiness and his obvious pining for Gavin. That made me feel kinda sad, he's so into him and I'd pay anything to get a glimpse of his thoughts when finally Brecken and Gavin got together. Omg I would really love you for the rest of my life if you could make like a sort of AU for Power Trip where Gavin ends up with Collin instead of Brecken 3 Anyway keep up the good work, I'm a fan of every single one of your stories :B
Jessica Hunter chapter 12 . 6/6/2016
Hello,

So far I like Gavin's side! I like that he's honest, laid back, can take a joke. Nick New is actually a decent guy. I thought maybe he was a little bit of a douche in Power Trip, but there were no scenes to back it up. Does Brecken reallly steal Nick News GF's or are they just big whores that want dick where they can find it? lol. Collin is a douche but at the same time he wants love to. Its cute that he has a crush on Gavin, but doesn't go all the way to 'steal' Gavin form Brecken.

Awesome job! I notice that its not Complete yet. Are you still writing for this story?!
YaoiLover chapter 7 . 4/19/2016
Finally someone is treating Gavin right! I hope he eventually gets a self esteem and NIck doesn't screw things up further, which I have a feeling he might.
JBFanatic chapter 12 . 2/29/2016
SO...I'm in love with this story, just as much as I am with Power Trip. I can't wait for you to continue it.

I always wondered why Gavin was the way he was, just what happened in his past even besides the rape, and now I'm getting it. He has so much going on inside, I love it. I love him, 100 percent. For him to have such a blank mask and the ability to breeze by completely unnoticed, there's also something about him that could cause anyone he meets to become really drawn in and attached. Case in point, I want to be his best friend. No lie lol.

In Power Trip, I thought a lot of people were quite douchebaggy, but in this story, a lot of that is changing. For example, I absolutely love Nick. He's so sweet and a chatterbox; it's really endearing. And Madden, I can't get enough. So, he has issues, but who doesn't? He's crazy protective with serious anger management issues but it's hilarious at times and I love it. I'm even enjoying Collin, especially after this chapter. He exemplifies my point about being drawn in by Gavin. And he totally loves him, go figure. And "Ponytail" is Nick's brother! lol I always wondered what his deal was. He's cool too lol

I don't know why I waited so long to read this. Now I can't get enough.
Rhodry-Arterius chapter 12 . 2/9/2016
Gaahh I so, so ,so want to see a three way between Gavin Collin and Brecken keep it coming
AnonymousProclamations chapter 12 . 1/9/2016
Hm... I kind of want to know what happened to Collins... hmmm...

Nice chapter! :)
RenEtAl chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
D:
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
congrats on the move! and merry christmas :D hope you had a good one.
As always collin is totes gay lolol silly collin always trying to make himself not gay.
TheoLavigne chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
Now I ship them and I know they're not gonna end up together T_T
Ash135 chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
Cant wait for the next chapter!
Keichaos chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
Hello once again, my friend.

First of all, I would like to apologize for being absent for these past few months. School had been so crazy and I fell back on my FictionPress responsibilities. Ashamed at myself, I felt really bad when you added this amazing chapter. I hope I'd return to your graces by reading things again.

Now, moving on to review proper: Collin's Chapter. This chapter has this same air about with Brecken's cameo chapters during the earlier parts of the Power Trip story (I still find the Five Things I Hate About Gavin chapter probably one of your best ones). Collin's line of thinking, like what Roger mentioned, seemed extremely similar with Brecken's (Roger, I think you were talking about Madden, Gavin's step-brother; the North brothers).

I found it particularly funny that Collin is one big denial freak. You could basically SEE his line of logic collapse in this chapter. He's very gay, but doesn't want to be one. He obviously likes Gavin, but continues to deny. Maybe he still has some straight-ness in him but Gavin is basically affecting him tremendously, Brecken a la mode in Power Trip.

I KNEW IT!

I knew Collin had some baggage somewhere there! I called dibs on him. I found him hot ever since Gavin's Story was expanded. And now, I'm somewhat liking him more now with all the "Why not me? What's wrong with me? I'm better!" mentality and inner-confession (Did he even REALIZE this?). Still, he's a hot douchebag... wait, more like a poor, hot douchebag. The unwanted child that readers SHOULD understand by now, but he's thigh-raping Gavin so some might have some reservations.

But not me!

What an excellent chapter and writing! 3
Roger Jaminson chapter 12 . 12/18/2015
Dude. Dude. Dude.

What I would give to be a baby, but with mental abilities I have now, not some "goo goo gah gah" shit. I could have someone feed me, change me, clothe me. No responsibilities other than being cute. The high amounts of fiber or what help people digest shit would allow me to take a proper healthy dump without groaning or crying at the amount of blood coming out of my ass.

Sorry for being crude, but I'm tired of responsibilities. Uggghhhhh. Little motherfuckers have it good. I'm so jealous and mad whenever I spot a baby.

Anyway, yyyeeaaahhhhhhh. I'm sorry for not reviewing the other chapters. I just read through them non-stop. I'll review the other chapters when I reread this hot dick-hardening story. Trust me. I will reread this many times.

Where to start? I was making comments throughout this chapter 'cause it was just... can I say how happy I was to see it updated. More than happy, but whatevs.

Collin. I love this dude. He can be so much like Brecken. I was loved it. Where to start with him?

Okay. That one part where he called Gavin fascinating and frustrating at the same time was too good to me. I was like, "Yes! Another motherfucker fell under the unpredictably powerful force who is known as Gavin!" It reminded me so much of Brecken's urge to punch Gavin in the face. Brecken hated that indifferent look on Gavin and Collin ain't favoring that look too, so I wonder what Collin is gonna feel about that later. I mean, Brecken soon didn't mind Gavin nature.

There's also Gavin's step brother who wanted to punch him (I can't remember if he ever did do it). That brother (forgot his name), Brecken, and Collin all have a thought or played out actions about punching Gavin in the face. I don't know if that means anything. I just caught notice of that observation.

Dude. Collin being like, "I'm not gay, but I wanna fuck you and see that hard dick" got me laughing too hard. I was like, "Ahhhh. Stop worrying about being gay, you little motherfucker. But by the way, that really is gay."

Another part I loved was when Collin was comparing himself to Brecken. Paraphrasing here, "Why doesn't Gavin want MY dick?! I'm so much better than Brecken with his tic-tac dick and El-Salvador's-national-team level soccer skills." (Oooohhh. That's right. I called out El Salvador and shitty skills.) Well, Brecken's dick wasn't mentioned, but it was there (No, not really). Amirite, guys. Yeah? Yeah? Yeah?

Of course, this immediately flew to sympathy when Collin revealed himself as the abandoned and undesired child (Wait, was it mentioned before?). Oh my Lord. I wanted to cry (a little) at the idea that Collin, Mr. I-Fuck-Passed-Out-Bitches, has some issues about being wanted. Awwww. (And the crowd cries)

Anyway, I feel like I never win in this situation. If this had been in Gavin's p.o.v, I would have longing for Collin's too. Now that it is, I wish for Gavin's. Not saying it wasn't good, but this is so addictive (like any good story is). I just wanna know every single (important) character's thought process and state of emotion or whatever, and rub it all over my mind. Aww yessssss.

One thing though, I hope Collin can have a (relatively) happy ending. With Brecken soon appearing in Gavin's future, Collin will not only be the abandoned child, but the jilted lover. *Cough* Collin's Story *Cough*

By the way, I don't have a dick, but I wish I did. A lot here wish we had dicks. AMIRITE, LADIES? RAISE THEM HANDS.

Psssshhhhh. *Whispering* Update, please. Not only will I suck your dick, but I'll clean out your garage.

I'm gonna reread Power Trip. Too good.
104 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »