Reviews for Gavin's Story
Roger Jaminson chapter 1 . 6/20
Hey, I feel this urge to just dump reviews all over your stories? You cool with that, man.

Hehehe, so that stuff Gavin's mom said about choosing actions. I was like, "Damn, that shits deep." and then I took a hit. Hehehe, what is it with me and these drug jokes? I must be on crack. Hehehe, there is it again.

Being for real, I'm actually a little scared about that.

Anyway, to better things, AAWWWWWWW. Seeing Gavin just lay it all out there...

inspiring

courageous

awe evoking.

I know what happens to Brecken, obviously, but to Gavin! Gosh, I need to get to that next chapter. Sorry to cut this short.
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 7 . 6/14
Even though collin was in last chapter, imma still say it, he's a fucking dick. xD great chapter!
Not Abigale chapter 8 . 6/13
Guh it's so beautiful. Collin creeps me out. Nick New isn't as big a dick as I thought.
Ash135 chapter 8 . 6/13
Loved it!
Seriously can't wait for more!
Keichaos chapter 8 . 6/12
"Strange Feelings" is a chapter that gives you, well, strange feelings. All four parts of the chapter seem to be like a mixtape of emotions: two for Nick New, one for Collin James and one for Gavin North (and/or Brecken Waters). This is a mixture of joy, irritation and sensuality. I was quite amazed that Gavin didn't explode yet. That much contact with Collin would turn me ballistic, I don't even know why.

Gavin calling his friendship with Nick as platonic would be the best way to describe what he feels for the boy. Clearly, he is not over Brecken. And I love how he described that he has no space at the moment in loving someone. But we never know, really, with the way things are getting with Nick. I always believed that love was a gradually growing thing. Hey! I'm just shooting at the stars here. Haha!

Btw, if I saw those pictures on a guy's phone, I would be think that guy's, at least, half-gay. But gay or not, Collin is hot. I have a thing for the way he talks to Gavin; it's kinda hot. :))
stygianlover m chapter 8 . 6/12
this is stygianlover, reviewing from my 2ds :)

i hope you won't be mad if all i have to say is: more collin pls!
C A Leiko chapter 8 . 6/12
I never really thought much about Collin but I find him pretty interesting this time round.
And I just love the idea of Gavin getting off to Brecken's pictures. That's so so hot!
Also, I'm still enjoying getting to know Nick. He's growing on me, and it's easy to see why Gavin values his friendship so much; I'm very interested to see how that interaction evolves as the story goes on!
Thanks for the update!
C.A
Ash135 chapter 7 . 6/11
Great chapters!
seriously can't wait for more!
C A Leiko chapter 7 . 6/10
Sorry I didn't review the last chapters, I was super busy moving house!
I feel so so sorry for Gavin. It's just awful to see what happened to him, though of course it's refreshing to see it all from his point of view rather than Brecken's. And it's awesome to be able to see exactly what Gavin is getting (or rather just hoping to get at this point) from their relationship.
I'm also really enjoying getting to see Nick in a different light. Brecken has such strong feelings of hate towards him that's it's nice to be able to see some kind of redeeming qualities in him.
Thank you for updating even though we're all rubbish and didn't review!
Can't wait for the next one!
C.A
Keichaos chapter 7 . 6/10
Okay, I am totally fanboy-ing now, and I get pretty tense when being referred to by someone (i.e. Dedications or footnotes). For stories I love and adore, I like to help out as much as possible. After all, it's the least I could do when following such an amazing story! :)

Contrary to initials thoughts, "Wet Dreams" went on fluidly. No pun intented. Haha! I felt a lot of feels in this chapter, like a pleasant dream but waking up with such a unsettling feeling (like what Gavin experienced). The focus of the narrative on new friendship was like a continuation from the last chapter, thematically. This chapter is heartwarming, even touching, as we see that Nick New seem to be someone what meets the eye - a bit airheaded, but sincere; free and carefree, but not unkind. Maybe this relationship Gavin and Nick has may be the glue that would hold the former's world at the moment, and this is essential or he would fall in the brink of darkness that was foreshadowed in his dream. I will tune in for what would happen in this friendship.

Ha, friendship.

What a treasured word.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9
Wow that was intense. I love this story so far especially knowing what I do with Power Trip!
Keichaos chapter 6 . 6/9
If "Trauma and Drama" was winter, then "New Sticks" is the spring. It was a very nice set-up, easing readers back slowly after that horrible incident. What better way to start the chapter than the face of the gentle Lily, the quiet Clyde and the arrival of robust Madden and the comforting Mackay? Gavin has an amazing family, but I'm afraid his heart is turning very dark now. Completely broken, as he once put it.

As if rubbing salt on my wounds, we see Collin this chapter - the not-so-fairy-godmother that was enough to be intrigued on what happened to Gavin but couldn't care less. Often I wonder, if they talked from time to time, how come Gavin and Brecken have NOT come across more? Anyways, the arrival of Nick New is like the antithesis of Collin, a direct opposite force. While the latter can only care what he sees, the former knows more about Gavin on what he couldn't see - or at least wants to know more about Gavin. Since I have a biased opinion on Nick due to PT, his character leaves some room to be desired.

This is a great narrative, tons of feels, Calico. More! :)
Keichaos chapter 5 . 6/8
I just don't understand why this story doesn't have much readers as its other counterpart. This is a great experience - seeing the other side of the story. It's great to see how Gavin's thoughts work, pre-rape or dark.

A great chapter, terrible, yes, but great. I imagined before that this was going to happen sooner or later but I guess this happening so fast took me a little off-guard. This is also a sensitive topic of two different crimes: hate-crime and rape. This story leapfrogged from a shade of gray to pitch dark.

I like how Madden is the figure of strength inside Gavin. Even though he wasn't fond of his brutish brother, when it came to summoning willpower, it was in the form of Madden. I like his half-brother, so mean but protective. I just hope that Gavin draws more from this strength he has in him.
Keichaos chapter 4 . 6/1
Hey, last time I reviewed this was for Chapter 1 and was way back in 2011. Jesus, I feel kinda old. But it seems like yesterday when I read the first three chapters. Hahaha!

Allow me to say again that I love the first chapter very much. I like how you ended it with the beginning of Power Trip. It was really nice. I like how C1 has an innocent and dreamy tone compared to C2 and C3, and even compared to Brecken's thinking in PT.

In Chapter 4, we see more of Collin. I had a feeling that he'd be like the "fairy godmother" of this sad little fairytale but apprently he's quite dark, too. I think this story is going to get dark from here on, as mentioned in passing in the later parts of PT, and then foreshadowed by Collin on how he's "not the only one" thinking of things to do with Gavin. The scene was kinda hot though, but Collin was kinda sneaky. The virgin game, indeed.
SwiftFeather chapter 3 . 1/23