Reviews for When Your Heart Stops Beating
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
"ever Wednesday afternoon." Is that every?

Anyhoodle... I loved it! So cool! Yeah. I feel sorry for these two characters. Poor wee things.
Anise Cary chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I like your use of lyrics to start each section. I'm going to have to look up that music now. I'm interested in this two couple story idea. You've introduced enough about each couple to catch my attention and make me want to come back to read more as it's posted. Wonderful job on the dialogue. I feel for Connor, and you know what I've never really thought about it but he's right girls do hold all the power. Will look forward to seeing how this story continues.
Awkward Situation chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Nice twist on love! I really enjoyed the dialogue, it flowed so well and so naturally, and the dynamics of the couple are quite interesting too. I'd love to see how this turns out )
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Ooh! This was an awesome first chapter! I love the dynamics of the characters. Theres already a bit of a fair idea to what they're like, you know?

Loved the dialog, it flowed so well. Your writing style is very readable, in this thoughtful, not over descriptive way. Showing, not telling. Well done mega amounts on that!

Brilliant stuff Katie! I can tell this is going to be a great story. I cant wait to read more :)