Reviews for Together Forever
Isca chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
"Had just been to prepare me for this moment." I like this line. I like the idea that we're "meant" to experience some moments (though that, perhaps, suggests that the years before that were entirely pointless). Interesting.

"I clutched the small cluster of flowers to my chest." Okay, seriously, the clutched/cluster alliteration here is just brilliant!

"The film of tears." Excellent description. Vibrant. Angsty.

"She peeled back her black lace veil." As a sidenote, I love the hats and veils that women wear during times of mourning. As for the line itself, I like the 'black veil' twist.

"Falling face-forward onto the casket." There's something almost comical about this image. Maybe it's just me and my macabre mind.
HoldYourDreams chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
wow, this was realy good:)
Monica Lerer chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Dear Lyllyth,

I am very impressed with this piece of work. I Please continue. Perhaps you can go back in time and this introduction can be a flashback. By using this as a prologue, you set yourself up for a very mysterious, interesting, and exciting story. I look forward to seeing what happens next!

If you get a chance, please read and review my story. Thank you and good luck writing!