Reviews for One Way Or Another
HeadInTheStars chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
I liked it :)

Cann you update pleasse?
Because I'm So Evil chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Wow, I actually read this and didn't realize it was yours! Anna's a pretty humorous narrator. Nasty, but humorous. The battle between the P and S was especially amusing at the end. One of these days P, the S will rise up against you! After reading it a second time, I realized that Will is not Gabriel and that Gabriel is most likely the love interest. Which leaves Will very possibly gay. Anyway, lots of fun! Update soon!
Malahita chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
that is realli good i loved it ur eally good at wrighting these stuff keep it up :) M.K :P
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
THIS IS GOOD!
Megsi chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
This is really good! The main character is very crazy and she rambles alot in her thoughts but I like that :) It reminds me of me, lol.

Haha, I liked the interaction between her and Will. I probably wouldn't believe him either after just pulling a joke on him and seeing him act cocky.

I like Gabriel although not the name (for him). A lot of people like to have bad guys named Gabriel for some reason... But he seems like he will be the potential love interest.

I couldn't find many grammatical errors but I would like to request longer chapters... Please? :)

P.S Haha. I have no idea what P.S means either. I remember learning what it meant in 5th grade when our teacher read us a book that had something to do with polar bears and postcards in it but... then I learnt that a kid in my year had the intials 'P.S' (it amused me to no end) and I didn't care enough to remember the actual important stuff, lol.

Also I am too lazy to look it up on google. Will you please tell me?

:) :) Update when you can.
Bitterblue23 chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
Okay, I'm guessing you still wanted to know about the 'P.S' thing, coz no one else has said anything else about it yet. So, the 'P' stands for 'post', and the 'S' stands for 'script'. Post means after, so that's why you repeat it. XD

Oh, and btw, I'm liking it so far.

The first chapter thing was confusing, but in a good way. Like, confusing in a way that makes me want to keep reading.

Update soon!
Forever Isn't Real chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Aw, I love it.

You should update :)
Caelynn chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Hah, ten reviews - #7. So, Gabriel- enemy, potential lover, or both?
LilMaria chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
I absolutely adore this story! The humor is amazing and the seperation between ideas is great! One little quirk is the grammar. But everyone makes those mistakes and I am the queen of grammar mistakes so I shouldn't ven b talkin...

Keep udating! This is a great read! And if u would like me to mention ur story at the end of my next chapter in the announcement section i will ! :)
tannyapple chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
lol i like the convo's in this story there hilarious :D keep up the good work xx
ALittleBitCrazy chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I like it. The dialogue is amusing, and I like how Anna actually thinks and acts like a real person, since some authors try to make their main characters perfect in all ways. It's refreshing that you don't. I just have one question...if Will is gay, why was he hitting on Anna when he first meets her?
josephine reyna larks chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Gay Gaston! Yeah, totally an inside joke!

Doodled-on converse reminds me of something!

I really like this chapter! It's funny, and light-hearted. I like it!
Pseudonym59 chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Hey, it's jwritergirl. You asked me to beta read a few days ago. I'd be glad to beta your story for you. It's off to a great start and has a lot of potential.

I'd be glad to beta read for you! Just e-mail or PM (if it's possible) the chapters to me so I can edit them.

I am so glad that you're not one of those writers who can't write for their lives. You're really good, considering that I actaully read both chapters fully instead of one or two paragraphs.

But remember, send the chapters of your story to me once you type them up. Send it to me before you post it, that way, your readers won't have to read the same (edited) thing twice. Great work!
GR4CKY chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Good job so far :)

One thing I may say though is that the transitions between the characters' dialog is a bit confusing, mostly because actions/thoughts are separated into different paragraphs. Normally that's actually a good thing, but are used when it changes POVs or perspectives. However, the way that I read it is a bit jumbled up; particularly the first half of their conversation.
pattEcake chapter 2 . 5/5/2010