Reviews for Just Another Fractured Fairy Tale
recycle rhymes chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
i like the words in parentheses and in italics. full of sarcasm, and it makes me chuckle.
recycle rhymes chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
clever...i love it
Creeping Collarbones chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
This made me laugh.

It's true.
The Wilted Gardenia chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
Hey, I'm sorry it took so long for me to get around to reading your stories )

I really like these. Keep writing D
I see London I see Sam's Town chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
"nowadays we call

kissing lips on lifeless girls

necrophilia"

Not sure if "humor" is the right word here, but I liked reading this due to your fairy tale theme in this collection. (And so that-the fairy tale theme aspect, compared to 'real life,' necrophilia would be definite.)

I enjoyed the simplicity of this, though. I think, for this particular piece, adding more would be poetic excess. I could see another poem, though, that delves more into the details; however, this has a nice simplicity, as I said. (;
Reasons Unknown chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
Wow. I really liked this. It's a very unique approach to our beloved fairy tales. :)
Dante's Disciple chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
I love the skeptical way you write these poems, with that sort of 'no one lives happily ever after' effect.

The Prince haiku is very funny, sleeping beauty is genius with the witty comments in brackets.

The Cinderella story is most blunt however, I wonder how many women feel like that?

Great work, I liked all of them :)
Mirabella chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
Wow, expertly done! Wonderful style/format.

I like how you got to the heart of the fairytales, but now we need some happy fluffy ones! I like fairy tales!
Mirabella chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
Too right! Ma ha ha ha! This amused me! :)

You're very good at finding something noteworthy and relevant to ridicule. :)
SirScott chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
Is poetry based off the Mickey Mouse versions or the real versions of the fairytales?

A resentment of the fairytales comes through in these.

SirScott
wo bu ai ni le chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
I know, fairytales are annoying sometimes. She never even had a say in the matter, what a sexist happily ever after. They should have let her sleep & dream on..
wo bu ai ni le chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Yay, snow white!

I LOVED the tone, satirical & witty D
wo bu ai ni le chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
This one is disturbing & hopeful at the same time. The first one is quite cruel, it reminds me not so much of youth being a mirror of old age, but old age being the mirror of youth. And the last one is somewhat bittersweet.
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I *knew* there was something ominous about fairytale endings!
Arastel chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
This made me laugh. I never have though of fairy tales quite like that.