Reviews for Just Another Fractured Fairy Tale
Punslinger chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
Very good. Made me chuckle more than once. But if fairy tale fathers weren't dolts, they wouldn't let men of questionable backgrounds whisk their daughters off to doubtful happily-ever-afters. (Did you make a deliberate pun by spelling "heroine" as "heroin," or...?)
Punslinger chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Some men call that marriage. (Of course you know that I'm talking about hard-working moms who are to tired for hubby's needs.)
Lady Livia chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
I wouldn't be kissing her. Imagine the bad breath of not brushing her teeth for a hundred years... :S
Lady Livia chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Pretty sure I saw a movie take on Snow White before, where they guy actually had to.. 'make love' to her.. body...Hm...
PerscriptionRevolution chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
I'm not sure it counts as a poem with all the inserts, but it is a great story. You have a real gift for contrasting rhythm and prose. I find it very creative, especially the jaded italics. And, once again, you are so very right about fairy tale fathers. Never quite have much between the ears.
PerscriptionRevolution chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Haha. It is so short and abrupt. I like the phrase "kissing lips on lifeless girls" because it has a rhythm that gets cut off at the next line.
PerscriptionRevolution chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
It was not quite as chilling as the last, but very true. The line about the prince made me laugh. It seems that the "good" characters are never particularly intelligent. I hope you continue this.
PerscriptionRevolution chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wow. That is a pretty crazy poem. I love the last line. It sends chills down your spine. I also like the form that you wrote it in. It's structured so that you can follow each thought and gives emphasis where it is due without having to fit a mold. Thank you for your review by the way. It's really encouraging to hear.
Punslinger chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
These are 3 nice haikus. If you wrote 4 more, that would give Snow White 7 short ones.

P.S. Thanks for sorting out "sought" for me. The sentence should be okay with the correction.
Punslinger chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Aw, poor little Cindy! I wish I could be her Prince Charming. Nice poem with a new twist on the old story.
Mirabella chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
See? You write awesome poetry! It's brilliant and profound!

Can Anastasia be next? :)
Mirabella chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
You do like your tragedies! :)

And this is a beauty! Love it! You have a talent dear Weasel!
Lady Livia chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
The word that came to mind when i finished reading this was "Bummer..."

Excellent.