Reviews for Half Life
1113brooke chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
I can't even describe How happy this makes me. Please, please continue!
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
This is really extremely entertaining.
All they've done so far is talk, really, with some fighting in between, about their relationship and current state. It seems like you leave entire chunks out - like how the got close, how they survive - and that makes it sort of episodic, but I think I like that. Both characters are sweet and interesting.
Em chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Oh, dude! Why stop there? As much as I dislike the 'Noah getting bitten' part of this story (could you not have let them just be happy?!), I need to know what happens next! Please continue it, I know it hasn't been updated for over a year, but please try!
K.D. Ownz chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Man, this was hilarious, sweet, and cool all at once.

"Call me that," he said cheerfully, "and I'll be forced to break your dominant arm in five places."

I love that line! Can I use that?
Handsome Devil chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
Well then, this story just got a lot more interesting. Charles was being slightly suspicious.

And now Pete is being even more suspicious. Theo suddenly being "found" at the hospital...yeah, I don't get how anyone fell for that.

Poor Noah, Pete's just using him...pretending to care about him & all :/

I wonder when we'll get to meet this Jason character and how being with Noah will help to..save him? Oh and what exactly did Theo do to Noah? A transfusion? He was awake for all of it? Is he a zombie or not? And how did they stop him from becoming one? Why is Noah needed!

I hope you update real soon so I can find out!

PS. I love zombie apocalypse stories. Just yesterday I was watching Resident Evil (I love Resident Evil so much). :D So I'm pretty happy I came across a zombie story!
PreviouslyDead chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
Awww i hope theres more planned! I really enjoyed this, though i fee a little confused, like i missed something out, how did he become uninfected?
Russle chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Hahah! I love that last part! XD
Gaweldr chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
Oh my god, what is this, this story is so cool. Noah is a cutie and I would say Pete too, in his own gunman way, but this chapter threws me aside, I'm not sure of anything now. First when Theo appeared I was like "what ?" and thought maybe it was the Detective, but not (by the way I feared the list he's keeping is a "to-kill-all-the-survivors" kind of list, to avoid informations of the zombies leaking to the rest of the population, and that's how the governement would be fine), so I thought, okey, let's read and see who it is. And then Pete saids Noah was totally delirious but to me he wasn't, so what ! : is the previous chapters kind of the delirious souvenirs of Noah, or is there a great laps of time between Haylee's bite and now and a lot of things happened between, or is Pete a guy who already knews who was Noah when he picked him and is in fact using him for his own purposes (like Jason, hello Jason I want to know who you are) ? Because Theo and Pete knews each others before. And Noah is like a half-zombie now.

Huugh, suspens. I like how you write and how you let us see bit of plot now and then. I am pretty sure this chapter is my favorite because he totally returns my brain and increase the like I already had for this story.

Please, forgive my bad english XD

So, thanks for this chapter, and till the next !

G
HelloBilby chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
Woah, was NOT expecting that! Although it makes sense when you think about it. (The being a pro at shooting, being ready to shoot anyone, the distrust in cops, etc.) Which makes me want to go back to the start and read it again. Did you plan this all along, or did it just happen like that?

An epic twist to an awesome story.
mittelan chapter 8 . 6/12/2011
Haha, Theo seems quite awesome. I liked the conversation he and Pete had, it was intriguing.
Poptart Guava King chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
I was generally just confused by this chapter...but also really love Theo. LOVE. xD But yea i'm not really clear on what happened to Noah (other than the whole being bitten/infected) maybe that was your intention, idk. I can only assume that the strangeness in his sister and the nuns means an evolution in the virus. Which is the worse thing you can ever come across in a zombie story. D: And what's with his arm exactly? I want to know. TEEEEELLLLL MEEEEE. xD
Poptart Guava King chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
Lol awkward interruption is awkward. and hilarious.
Poptart Guava King chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Woo! The sexy times yay! xD Oh Charles. I do believe I like him. For now. Hope he doesn't screw it up. XD oh and, i'm pimping out your story when i update my own. lulz
Poptart Guava King chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
IT LIVES. guess how close i was to losing hope for this one. then i get home and my computer's all "YOU HAVE A SHIT TON OF EMAILS" xd wasn't expecting the bulk of it to be updates on this. :)
jayanx chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Love the feeling and tone of your story. The characters are well devloped, and I love the banter between the two of them. It's nice to see that you are focusing as much on theri characters and their emmotions as you are the Zombies. Thanks.