Reviews for We All Fall Down
saraaa v chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I must say, I love it when people rewrite old stories well. The phrasing is well, and I'm obsessed with the formatting. I've tried to format writing of mine similarly, but mine always ends up looking ridiculous, so I default back to regular prose style. But this is really good.
monotone rainbows chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I think it might be a little easier to read if you capitalized, but other than that, I thought this was really well written.
queenjade chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
aww its really sad :( but very beautifuly written with a nice moral :)

well done :D glad i clicked on!

Jade

xoxo
perverted.intellectual chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Who are you? e.e. cummings? Seriously, you seem able to use the shift key in your A/N but don't bother to capitalise anything in your actual story.

The story itself was actually pretty well written. But it all falls apart by the fact that there's no good reason why a servant wouldn't jump at the chance to marry a prince. But of course, hours of back breaking labour in the sun, covered in filth for a life time is somehow better then being a princess. If I'd had her motives for denying him and they were more then 'I just don't like him at all!' then I would care about her. I do understand why she had to deny him plot wise, just not character wise.