Reviews for Better Off Bullying
The Golden Orchid chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This is well written. Your feelings come across blatantly, through your words. I'm sure the girl felt horrible about what went down, but sometimes it's just not meant to happen. There are plenty of fish in the sea though, so no worries ;)

Also, I want to thank you for reviewing my story. You were honest and I appreciate it. I hope you give it a chance and maybe if you read on, you'll find a twist in there, somewhere :)
GoneAway-MightNotBeReturning chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Ohh, that's really sad. Peter and Juline was my favourite couple in the Truth and Dare game (they were so cute), and I can't believe they'd break up; but I guess things like that happen. I hope Peter will get over it?
rongirl98 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
:( Oh...that's so sad. It's always sad when a couple breaks up. Well, I'm sorry about you and your ex, but the one-shot was good. :/ :)
Anise Cary chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
What an interesting story. I know I picked on the boys I liked when I was younger as did the boys pick on the girls they liked. I see it with the kids I teach all the time, it's their way of giving attention. I've never seen it carried into a relationship though, what an unique tell that things have changed, and Juline no longer cares for Peter the same way.