Reviews for Fang
Jennifer chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Hey! I just read fang and I'm not sure if it'll say or not but yes. I've never written a review of any kind before till now either- please keep that in mind... I liked it overall. However, honestly I was a little let down at the end. It may be because I'm a female and a semi highly imaginative person but I thought there could be more... I guess character development just a little bit. it just sort of came off as a random guy, reader or at least I couldn't really "get to know" him enough to care that he was killed... by himself? at the end. Just enough to care while still keeping a cloak of mystery. The scenes as well interesting and again mysterious but more characteristics or colors is what I would suggest. Lastly I suppose I'd suggest would be to dress up the words you use as well, for example instead of "...a tough choice..." perhaps say "a daunting task" something along the lines of that. People have a habit of putting themselves into the characters shoes and it seems necessary to either make it interesting like a mystery or make it more... approachable. I hope that helps if you take any advice from me that is :) Endings with a witty twist are the best though- Thanks for letting me read it.
Lady Gray Soul chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Sorry you don't do more short stories. This one reads as if you had fun with it?

Thank you for your time.

Lady Gray Soul